Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she that hard up for a few free tins of dog food for her beloved dogs that she would do a paid partnership with a dog food company. There is low and then there’s this. Could have donated whatever supplies she got to a dog rescue centre or the Guide Dogs for the Blind centre in Cork. Am sure between both salaries they can afford a few tins of dog food. That is just pure greed and boils my blood.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Is she that hard up for a few free tins of dog food for her beloved dogs that she would do a paid partnership with a dog food company. There is low and then there’s this. Could have donated whatever supplies she got to a dog rescue centre or the Guide Dogs for the Blind centre in Cork. Am sure between both salaries they can afford a few tins of dog food. That is just pure greed and boils my blood.
I really don’t think they have a dog which makes it worse. That little guy they show the odd time is a family member’s dog. When they go to visit (I think it’s his family , but correct me if I’m wrong!) they show him on stories or in pics but they don’t have one themselves.
As you said - Times are harder than ever for people. (Something way over Doireann’s head to understand!) Give the dog food you don’t need (neither does your family member) to those that do. Give the Emma mattress to VdeP to a family who don’t have/can’t buy one that they need. (You sleep just fine Doireann with your 8-12 hours a night)
Give all that shite you’ve shown this morning from Kilkenny Designs to a women’s refuge or charity. The greed is sickening. And she can’t see that it makes her even more unlikeable.

Reactions: 16
I fully agree. There’s no way between her salary and her husbands salary as a consultant surgeon working privately that they need any of that sponsored stuff. I would have far more respect for them both if they gifted them to those in need. A friend of mine knows Peter and none of this is like him. He’s a very nice guy. She seems so vacuous.

Reactions: 10
Sugar, I thought the dogs they showed were theirs, come to think of it now don’t see them enough to be theirs. That’s even worse that she took a paid partnership for dog food for a dog she doesn’t own. Jesus Christ what’s next, obviously in it only for the money regardless of the product.
Is that house they go to by the coast with the big head statues/planters their weekend house or a relations home?

Reactions: 5
Sugar, I thought the dogs they showed were theirs, come to think of it now don’t see them enough to be theirs. That’s even worse that she took a paid partnership for dog food for a dog she doesn’t own. Jesus Christ what’s next, obviously in it only for the money regardless of the product.
Is that house they go to by the coast with the big head statues/planters their weekend house or a relations home?
i think it’s peters parents house

Reactions: 3
What show was she on and what was she giving her "expertise" on?
Menopause and Perimenopause. I'd like to think at this stage it's a comfort area for her to talk about since she has done many podcasts, Q&As and instagram shares on it over the last 2-3 years. Throw her in with a totally open Q&A that she can't script and I think you'd really see if she's worth her salt.

Reactions: 8
Menopause and Perimenopause. I'd like to think at this stage it's a comfort area for her to talk about since she has done many podcasts, Q&As and instagram shares on it over the last 2-3 years. Throw her in with a totally open Q&A that she can't script and I think you'd really see if she's worth her salt.
Ah right. The old familiar so. Might look it up later to see her in action. Or as animated as she gets.

My thoughts exactly. She has about three topics which she's learned the literature on by heart. Give her a phone in slot with no advance notice and I'd be interested to see how she does!

Reactions: 5
Exactly. Why isn’t he on discussing the rates of covid, hospital crisis, GP shortage and impact from covid, long covid , opinion on vaccination for children and school outbreaks. She won’t go near it cos she’d be afraid of response. No contraception, cervical screening, “sleep health” and menopause are where it’s at on repeat with her. The odd slideshow monotones voice reading of importance of B12 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Doing a paid partnership / ad to promote antibiotic awareness is outrageous. I have no words. A new low !

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Yes my thoughts too. She’s hate to see roots. Sure didn’t she have a wig during the height of covid

Yes, just saw this on Nicola lactation support Instagram page. “It was just a joke” She has no clue - joking at a time when a woman is at her most vulnerable, towards a lady asking for genuine advice as a first time mother. I know she has no children but she’s a GP. Obviously a GP with no empathy or understanding towards lactation or pregnancy as a whole. She should do more courses on that to benefit her medical practice rather than focusing on her kitchen and freebies.

Only came across this thread now. Unfollowed this liar a long time ago. But did she have a wig during covid? We spoke about this on our group chat as a few of us thought she did

Reactions: 2
Only came across this thread now. Unfollowed this liar a long time ago. But did she have a wig during covid? We spoke about this on our group chat as a few of us thought she did
She definitely did. It was truly bizarre. My GP was so busy she was phoning me for consultations at 8pm at night and on Saturdays. A doctor, during a pandemic, sitting on insta selling fake tan and wearing a wig, is not a doctor I’d want to attend.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.