Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be in the new house. No doubt she’ll be showing it off soon and getting a new Cash and Carry kitchen. Mind you they probably wouldn’t spit on her now considering she got a free kitchen and then sold the house. Hardly a great return on investment for them…
So low to take a free kitchen and then sell the house.

Reactions: 7
I called it out a good while back that all the freebies were to do the house up and sell it.

Cash and Carry kitchens were never going to be up to Doireanns standards and you sure as hell won't see them in the new house.

Questionable behaviour for her to take these freebies but it's worse of companies to give them and plain stupid of any sheep who buy something based on an influencers recommendation. If its being advertised by someone paid to advertise it then anything they say is not reliable or impartial.

Reactions: 13
So low to take a free kitchen and then sell the house.
Despicable behavior. Free kitchen, add value, sell house. I don’t think you can go any lower. If I were cash and carry I’d be going after her looking for some €€

OMG I have just see her Insta Page. Christ almighty why would people buy her vitamins or seek advise from her about health.

She looks like an alien!!!! How much work has she had on herself and look at her scrawny face. Jesus she looks horrific. Surely she is an advert not to buy or listen to a bloody word she says?

Reactions: 10
OMG I have just see her Insta Page. Christ almighty why would people buy her vitamins or seek advise from her about health.

She looks like an alien!!!! How much work has she had on herself and look at her scrawny face. Jesus she looks horrific. Surely she is an advert not to buy or listen to a bloody word she says?
I don’t normally watch her but she came up this morning…holy moly…she’s like death ☠

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5

It's amazing how jarring she can make sitting in a car and wearing a hat look

Reactions: 5
Stopped following this one ages ago , is she still only allowed to eat carrots at the weekend??

• Haha
This is true! Fat is youthful! People literally pay money to have it transferred to their face (or filler)
Yup! Hate my chubby face but love it for making me look younger than I am (regularly ID'd and it's not a PR move......we are talking your local corner shop not some trendy bar in London 😂😂😂 ). The thinner you are, the more gaunt you look to a certain point. I'm currently back in the gym and trying to lose weight. I honestly would hate to have her body type, though. She's like a skeleton. She also always says she is petite but she must be average height in reality. I am five foot 1 and she looks way taller than me.

Yup! Hate my chubby face but love it for making me look younger than I am (regularly ID'd and it's not a PR move......we are talking your local corner shop not some trendy bar in London 😂😂😂 ). She will have very bad lines (I am sure she will have botox, filler, etc, but it will still be evident) The thinner you are, the more gaunt you look to a certain point. I'm currently back in the gym and trying to lose weight. I honestly would hate to have her body typ, though. She's like a skeleton. She also always says she is petite but she must be average height in reality. I am five foot 1 and she looks way taller than me.

Reactions: 3
Yup! Hate my chubby face but love it for making me look younger than I am (regularly ID'd and it's not a PR move......we are talking your local corner shop not some trendy bar in London 😂😂😂 ). The thinner you are, the more gaunt you look to a certain point. I'm currently back in the gym and trying to lose weight. I honestly would hate to have her body type, though. She's like a skeleton. She also always says she is petite but she must be average height in reality. I am five foot 1 and she looks way taller than me.
100%!!! I regret you-yoing so much over the years because it completely aged me, and have to admit that my sisters were totally right when they'd say that I looked 10 years younger when I'd gained a few pounds. Have been looking at some of those bikini model Instagram accounts where they're prepping for shows and they look so gaunt and dreadful. Never mind that too skinny and you may end up amenorrhoeic with low oestrogen - > lose collagen and age +++

I used to want her body type and to be almost non-existent, but now I don't. I'm leanish (ish, not very) but have some muscle. I have thighs and an ass. I'm healthy. Looking fragile no longer appeals (and am of an age where I want that fat on my face!). Was even weird this week when I had a stomach bug and lost a few pounds. Part of me thought "Interesting, lower number!" but mostly aware that I'm not really interested in losing more for all those reasons. Will be back up to normal in no time anyway :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
100%!!! I regret you-yoing so much over the years because it completely aged me, and have to admit that my sisters were totally right when they'd say that I looked 10 years younger when I'd gained a few pounds. Have been looking at some of those bikini model Instagram accounts where they're prepping for shows and they look so gaunt and dreadful. Never mind that too skinny and you may end up amenorrhoeic with low oestrogen - > lose collagen and age +++

I used to want her body type and to be almost non-existent, but now I don't. I'm leanish (ish, not very) but have some muscle. I have thighs and an ass. I'm healthy. Looking fragile no longer appeals (and am of an age where I want that fat on my face!). Was even weird this week when I had a stomach bug and lost a few pounds. Part of me thought "Interesting, lower number!" but mostly aware that I'm not really interested in losing more for all those reasons. Will be back up to normal in no time anyway :ROFLMAO:
I'm 35 and I need to lose like 3 stone. I'm committed to doing it (been very compliant with exercise the last couple of weeks. I just started with a trainer to show me what to do cos I'm like a decade out of the gym and clueless. Spoiler: she is not Siobhan and seems to want me to get healthy at least passively. I will still eat pizza and leftover Halloween chocolate each week and that's allowed). She looks like she exercises non stop, eats only salad, is very lonely and sad. I will say I've been lonely and sad too. I joined a choir recently and a Spanish class. Even that contact has been so good for me mentally.
But she has a day job where she can meet people and talk to them. I would say she is dull as
eff. Just in to her appearance. She has zero charisma or personality.

it will be interesting how she copes with the reality of a child. Sure, super cute for the insta photos. We plan to try next year. I don't post on Instagram, only follow. If I did, the reality would be poo, wee, vomit, no sleep for at least a couple of years. Will she post anything unfiltered? No.

Reactions: 6
I'm 35 and I need to lose like 3 stone. I'm committed to doing it (been very compliant with exercise the last couple of weeks. I just started with a trainer to show me what to do cos I'm like a decade out of the gym and clueless. Spoiler: she is not Siobhan and seems to want me to get healthy at least passively. I will still eat pizza and leftover Halloween chocolate each week and that's allowed). She looks like she exercises non stop, eats only salad, is very lonely and sad. I will say I've been lonely and sad too. I joined a choir recently and a Spanish class. Even that contact has been so good for me mentally.
But she has a day job where she can meet people and talk to them. I would say she is dull as
eff. Just in to her appearance. She has zero charisma or personality.

it will be interesting how she copes with the reality of a child. Sure, super cute for the insta photos. We plan to try next year. I don't post on Instagram, only follow. If I did, the reality would be poo, wee, vomit, no sleep for at least a couple of years. Will she post anything unfiltered? No.
Good for you! And it sounds like you have the right approach and have found a good trainer too. I do my own thing now, but am absolutely glad that I spent money on sessions with trainers in the past - they made sure form was good and gave me a grounding to keep going it alone. Once the habit is formed, it's so much easier to continue. And VERY glad you're having nice food. I regret all the restrictive dieting I did! Maybe I lost a bit faster, but I could never maintain it and would crack and regain. Mentally think smaller changes that you can live with seems to be best. I couldn't live her life. I like food! I don't want a diet of only salad and seeing carrots as a treat. It's just not worth it to me.
Choir and Spanish sound brilliant! I can't seem to sing anymore but have been telling myself I'll learn languages again for years and never getting around to it. Spanish is super handy as well now - even in the US! And makes a difference getting out and meeting new people. I was kind of grateful to be working in a hospital during the earlier pandemic (apart from the terror) because at least I got to chat to people. When things improved I took up a new hobby and it was so nice to meet new people who had absolutely nothing to do with work and make some new friends. It makes all the difference.

I really do wonder how she is in person. I have no idea from her videos etc. I personally prefer people with a bit of an edge to them 😅

And very best of luck to you with any baby plans!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Good for you! And it sounds like you have the right approach and have found a good trainer too. I do my own thing now, but am absolutely glad that I spent money on sessions with trainers in the past - they made sure form was good and gave me a grounding to keep going it alone. Once the habit is formed, it's so much easier to continue. And VERY glad you're having nice food. I regret all the restrictive dieting I did! Maybe I lost a bit faster, but I could never maintain it and would crack and regain. Mentally think smaller changes that you can live with seems to be best. I couldn't live her life. I like food! I don't want a diet of only salad and seeing carrots as a treat. It's just not worth it to me.
Choir and Spanish sound brilliant! I can't seem to sing anymore but have been telling myself I'll learn languages again for years and never getting around to it. Spanish is super handy as well now - even in the US! And makes a difference getting out and meeting new people. I was kind of grateful to be working in a hospital during the earlier pandemic (apart from the terror) because at least I got to chat to people. When things improved I took up a new hobby and it was so nice to meet new people who had absolutely nothing to do with work and make some new friends. It makes all the difference.

I really do wonder how she is in person. I have no idea from her videos etc. I personally prefer people with a bit of an edge to them 😅

And very best of luck to you with any baby plans!
Oops, didn't mean to make it such a derailment about myself, sorry everyone! 🤣 My partner is Spanish so it was really time I got my act together and started to learn some, as none of his family speak English (his parents'/aunts'/uncles' generation have absolutely none at all as they would not have learnt it or needed to learn it as they don't live in a touristy area and even for people his generation and his friends who still love in Spain, it was not well taught at school, so they have very little either).

I would say she is very cold and insincere in person. She doesn't strike me as having a natural warmth. I doubt she has any hobbies or interests outside of obsessive exercise

I don't think we have ever once seem her come on with no make up or filter. She will be like Rosanna Davison in her efforts to maintain that image post baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The brown coloured contacts obsession and the white root spray on her hair - duck right off doireann ... how can anyone take her seriously as a doctor when she's this vain and disingenuous 🤢 freak of nature

Reactions: 12
So she has definitely moved into the new mansion but my friend who lives there has put 2+2 together on here and realises who I am and said she won’t be discussing her anymore with me as they are neighbours and she wants to respect Doireann’s privacy ….sorry ladies my source is gone now 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.