Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has definitely moved into the new mansion but my friend who lives there has put 2+2 together on here and realises who I am and said she won’t be discussing her anymore with me as they are neighbours and she wants to respect Doireann’s privacy ….sorry ladies my source is gone now 😬
So your friend is on Tattle too?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its massive, surely theres no need for something that big for just the 2 of them. 4 bathrooms 😅 dome amount of cleaning

Reactions: 3
Does she actually wear brown contact lenses everyday of her life?
Yes she does the absolute creep! Go way back on her highlights,I used to follow her years ago, had to unfollow because she was such a vomit-inducing patronising robot and when the new brown eyes popped up on my discover page I was once again flabbergasted...still not giving her a follow though!

Reactions: 6
Doireann would literally be the last person I'd go to for medical advice. She looks extremely unwell and comes across a little all not there. She appears devoid of any personality or emotion and almost robotic, it's like the lights are on but nobody is home. The whole thing is bizarre.

Reactions: 11
Doireann would literally be the last person I'd go to for medical advice. She looks extremely unwell and comes across a little all not there. She appears devoid of any personality or emotion and almost robotic, it's like the lights are on but nobody is home. The whole thing is bizarre.
Yes it’s uncomfortable to watch almost, I feel that way when Britney Spears pops up on my feed. Like you shouldn’t be watching, something isn’t right. It’s just ironic she’s a medical influencer (if there is such a thing!)

Reactions: 4
Yes she does the absolute creep! Go way back on her highlights,I used to follow her years ago, had to unfollow because she was such a vomit-inducing patronising robot and when the new brown eyes popped up on my discover page I was once again flabbergasted...still not giving her a follow though!
She is so much nicer looking with her blue eyes.

This woman is one scary looking character. Why are people buying her supplements or listening to her giving health advice? Surely they look at her and see she is not a picture of health.

These instahuns should not be allowed sell or promote supplements - they do not have a clue what they are doing. Let them stick to Sweet King or Rooster Piri Piri.

Reactions: 7
North facing to the front and a massive retaining wall at the back.

For the price of it it is incredibly bland bit suits her down to the ground. Pretentious and bland!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.