Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
She is still at the practice on Patrick’s Street above the chemist near M&S…saw her there this morning at 8ish

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Moniker

VIP Member
Couldn't follow her as her eyes freak me out with the ring lights reflection in every vid not to mention that she doesn't seem 100 percent present I get a strange vibe, maybe it's just me?
Oh, same. Agree, she does seem quite fragile.

Love your username!

• Heart
Anyone thinking she is looking pregnant in recent pics? Still tiny but she has the handbag over her tummy too in recent ones..

Winkle

Chatty Member
I had to deal with her on the phone before and she was so rude as well. She acted like I was putting her out when I asked about a prescription for a patient, she told me she was very busy and it would take a few hours for the prescription. 5 minutes later she's posting a selfie on insta. She is such a fake wannabe. I pity her patients.
disgraceful.

Does anyone know what form of b12 her supplement has? I cant find info on that anywhere...

candyfloss444

I don’t follow her religiously so was unaware she had cancer previously. I thought you were referring to anorexic or similar.
No. My issue was with another poster, who claims they are a doctor, saying Doireann looked like she was after a chemo session. No mention of anorexia.

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
She must really love it cause this is the second time she posted the exact same photo…her usual trick when she needs more likes!

hotgirlsummer21

Oh I don’t know about your friend then, maybe his/her speciality can’t prescribe it but GP’s can? I’ve never had issues getting it from my GP. I was on Accutane years ago too with very mild side effects, a friend asked me recently if I’d recommend it and I raved about it too 🤣 best decision I ever made!

Nope, I asked about Tretinoin as I see a lot of Americans get it prescription free afaik.

Accutane is a whole other kettle of fish, horrible side effects for a lot of people. But I'm sure Dr. D is raving about it to patients!