Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QTKT

I have followed Hilary for a good while. She's not an influencer, she never sells anything, never an affiliate link. She has called out Doireann for fat shaming in the past. But she has also called people out for skinny shaming. And she has made reference to eating disorder being something she feels strongly about therefore I get the impression she has/had one. She has a great sense of humour and is one person who I enjoy for honest content. The person who thinks she photoshopped her photos should ask her, I've no doubt she will answer you honestly
She’s very opinionated and if you dislike what she says she will block you and never offer a defence. Defo has an earring f disorder too

She’s very opinionated and if you dislike what she says she will block you and never offer a defence. Defo has an earring f disorder too
*eating

Reactions: 2

Hugo1983

According to the bank valuers and the surveyors people are paying more for property that the property is actually worth. That’s not a good place to be if you are a buyer. Its a great place to be if you are a seller 👍 😉
no but, the thing is, they can talk all they like about what a property is actually worth. it doesn't matter a damn what anyone thinks its worth. What somehting is worth is what someone puts on the table to pay for it. My IWC isn't "worth" 10k, doesn't even have GPS. My Wifes engagement ring isn't "worth" 32k, it's purely ornamental. and a show of my undying love.

Valuers and surveyors can talk all they like, i couldn't give a shit if my properties are over or undervalued. I care about the 580k that i put into my bank accuont and will get working for me next week

It's not a great time to be a buyer, but with inflation at 10%, you're losing money in the bank and if you borrow, the bank is eating your debt

Reactions: 1

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Not having kids increases the risk of ovarian cancer too. I don’t think a doctor would be saying it in the context of you deciding to have kids or not, it’s more that it’s a risk factor same as drinking and being overweight are when looking at your risk of bc.
I agree with you, but not drinking or losing weight is typical for everyone and cancer risk. Do they really think a woman would say oh yeah thanks for that doc, off to have a child that I'll have to look after 20 plus years so I can minutely reduce my risk of cancer?

Icannot

I know in some super fancy new kitchen models, you can get ones that pop up and down from the counter. Maybe she has those.

I agree with everyone else here about it being sickening that two people with doctors' salaries are being gifted this. And whatever about the surgeon husband not having an Instagram presence, he has a surgeon's salary and presumably a conscience. He could have said "Doireann, no. We can well afford our own kitchen, it's kind of morally wrong for us to accept this".

And god it's a dull, vile one they chose in my opinion. A mirrored backsplash.......practical!!!
I imagine the value of the house has also increased with little to no investment from them

QTKT

Drhilary also doesn’t do fat shaming, more than once she called out doctors/people doing that. She knows she is privileged, and dotes on elderly people. We also shouldn’t judge thin people, I agree they both showcase their appearance, and it is uncomfortable. Having lived with serious anorexic people, I don’t see many of the physical symptoms here. It could be genetic, other illnesses or controlled eating (disordered eating too) in the case of Doireann. But we are not psychiatrists, we can only be concerned.
Those two aren’t certainly naturally thin. That I know for a fact!!

nolite

Chatty Member
I must have missed those posts. If she says she had it, I guess we have to take her at face value. I find it very interesting that she never speaks about her cancer experience on TV or during media appearances. Calculated one might say.