Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sullymoo

Hmm I thought she went through her “cancer” story and all the scans she had and she had abdominal surgery - hence she couldn’t use the rowing machine for a while 😂

Reactions: 2

smurphette

VIP Member
I go to the gym approx 4 days a week and do a pretty full on regime…however it’s not for the pure joy of it, it’s to maintain my unhealthy habits of chocolate, wine and treats 🤣….and today which is usually a gym day, I just couldn’t be arsed so I’m meeting a friend for milky latte 😱
THAT'S balance! Perfect. And a much healthier attitude than the stuff she promotes, imo.
Reminds me of Yoni Freedhoff's approach more. You have to live!

"Q: So what message would you like readers to take from your book?
A:
Your job in life is to live the healthiest life you can enjoy. Sometimes those lives aren’t very healthy, and that’s normal and okay. The world we live in has a lot of nutritional warts but also a lot of nutritional blessings in that there really are a lot of amazingly wonderful and indulgent foods. Food is an incredible pleasure and we can’t deny that in our existence and expect that we’ll stick with things. So if people can take away that they need to enjoy food and to sustain their losses, that would make me very happy. "

brandambassador

VIP Member
My bestie is currently building her house and jokes that we can only drink plain coloured drinks and eat white food like rice, bread etc so it won’t dirty the house! It’s a joke as she’s a neat freak however I bet Doireanns house isn’t ever covered in messy bolognaise

Max21

Has she had her lips done?

She popped up on my tiktok and something looked different. I had to stop looking at her insta I found some images triggering tbh.
I would definitely think she has had the lips done. They are noticeably plumper compared to earlier IG pics.

Oll36

She should do a reel or IG story on disordered eating but I'm fairly confident that she won't address that health issue.
I doubt it very much, I'm not much of a fan of Doireann, but this girl needs to eat a slice of pizza or something.

rantingqueen

Did anyone see her new website? Falsehoods everywhere. Her supplements were not featured in her magazine article. It was an article about her and just a mention they were soon coming out. Reviews stating that people have been on for months despite being only available for 2 weeks. Terrible. She should be reported for false advertising. She’s obviously getting desperate as sales are likely poor.
Also stating she has been on the frontline for 16 years??? How old is she?
Is the quote from her? Cos since her hair is fake, she can't even claim her hair is better.

I've real issues with her promoting this skin treatment. She's clearly getting it for free too.

Attachments

candyfloss444

In her defense I don’t think she wrong at the time. Even pharmacies are saying there was no communication about it being this sudden. So looks like another Fast tracked idea by government
Yes even for GP’s there was zero communication until the night of the announcement.

sullymoo

I'm certainly no fan of this one but out of pure noseiness I went back over her old inst posts and she said she had cancer, was under GA 3 times, had abdominal surgery and her fertility has been affected....so unless that was all a lie, back in 2019, it does sound like she actually had more than precancerous cells or a LLETZ procedure.
So I wasn’t imagining it! I vaguely remember her also talking about the bloody mint tea after the surgery to help with the bowels or bloating or something too. Doesn’t sound like a LLETZ that she had at all. Where did the question about whether she had cancer or not actually come from? I see nothing to see that she didn’t have it

That was indeed all a lie.
How do we know?

petal1

VIP Member
What is UP with this photo!? Has she just like superimposed / photoshopped herself onto to this background pic of the stairs?! It looks so odd?!?!
Isn't there something weird going on in the area under her handbag? Where the chain should be hanging down? The colour is off and the carpet pattern doesn't seem to match properly. Certainly looks edited to me!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
From 2019

View attachment 1688836
Then in 2020

View attachment 1688840
Look I’m no fan of Dr D but I find it incredible to believe that she would say she had cancer when in fact she didn’t. My recollection was that the cancer was treated with surgery and she didn’t need other treatment like chemo. And the posts would seem to be on a par with that.

Agreed!
And she was sound as a pound - 8 weeks start to finish. Doesn’t sound right to me….