Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
A good friend of mine had stage 3 cancer diagnosed, operated on and cleared within that time frame. They'd gotten it all with the surgery, confirmed via blood tests. I'm no fan of Dr Doireann but accusing her of lying about this is bad even for Tattle.
I’m not saying she’s lying, but it unusual for sure. I’ve never heard of anyone being cured from cancer in 8 weeks…but hey, the Huns are different 👍 Fair play to Dr D👍

Reactions: 2

Blocked

She must have had at least 30-40 posts today advertising her supplements at Meaghers this morning and not 1 of them marked as AD or SP…my fingers are killing me from reporting her, utter disgrace to her profession.
What category can I report her under?

Mocaacom

Chatty Member
Is it just me or is a mirror splashback behind a range/hob anyone elses idea of a nightmare...both to clean and also who wants to see their reflection when cooking?

Seems like she didnt really show her gifted kitchen at all unless I missed the big reveal?
we saw a mirror splash back in a showroom and commented that it looked well, the lady who was showing us around pointed out what a nightmare it would be in real life. I’m shocked anyone sold it to her.

niels1905

VIP Member
This wan on TV last night. Christ Almighty she looks like a plastic doll.

She looks rotten TBH. I would say this one has such notions of herself. What is it with these huns!!!

OliviaL

What a nasty thing to say.
Read up on the baby farms in India, how women have been exploited jn Ukraine and countless other examples and then come back to me. I thought we might have moved on from the days of Magdalen laundries and babies being shipped off to America but evidently not.

Excuse me, we are about to start a cycle with our surrogate in Greece (I’m here in Cork). I have MS, a colostomy bag & had a hysterectomy this year so I can’t carry our second child. We certainly aren’t buying a baby & if you were in the circumstances you’d understand it’s the absolute worst feeling as the intending biological mother not to carry your own child ❤
I wasn’t able to have a second child myself after a vey aggressive form of cancer. I would have loved to have had another child. But I draw the line at paying another woman to carry a child for me.

nolite

Chatty Member
I think she could have had something more invasive than LLetz. However, her timings and apparent immediate recovery didn't stack up to it being cancer. She was also extremely careful to never explicitly say she had cancer. That's so she can't be pulled on it down the line, otherwise you'd just say "I had cervical cancer", not some big performative bullshit. A hospital worker also came on here and confirmed that her intervention was not cancer related.

Heidi88

VIP Member
She sounds so disinterested when talking about the book. The least she could do is open it and show some of it. It's a great cause and she didnt really do it justice.

Heidi88

VIP Member
I don’t think she is wearing any gloves on her SkI holiday. Her hands look as red. The jacket doesn’t look like an appropriate jacket for skiing and she has no helmet.
I cant believe she has no helmet. I am just back from skiing. I have skiied before but still had a pretty bad fall and I have no doubt the helmet saved my life.

I think her gloves are pink but they dont look like ski gloves as they look woolly.

emmysue

Also, I think she has had a few losses in her life which is awful and probably affects the control aspect of her life . However, I remember she put up a post when her dad died then days later her next post was “had a great Friday :)!” or something. Found it bizarre but different ways of coping I guess

cicibloom

Her latest post is very defensive discussing how we don't urinate out fat soluble supplements. Surprise, surprise, surprise the only fat soluble supplements she discusses are from her range. It would be better if she was encouraging people to get vitamin d from the sun, of course some can't absorb it that way, it would be better. I wonder if she'd realising that the supplements are going to be her down fall, they'll haunt her when it comes to questions surrounding ethics for tv, radio or newspaper gigs. It's other influencers that are promoting them and it's not good to be promoting such items. Of course, she never states that a lot food is fortified with for instance folic acid and that is a help

All she's doing is selling and promoting her own supplements
I’d love to know if they’re actually selling. She had a launch night for her supplements and there’s been no media about it.
i have a feeling sales are poor which is why she’s rebranding to “supplements made simple” from “Dr Doireann’s supplements”

Attachments

LittleLazyDaisy

Did you see the sale she posted in her stories? No more than 100 calories. She has eating disorder written all over her page. Hubby looked like he was tucking into fish and chips and a pint of guiness. So it was definitely dinner time.

QTKT

What is with the ridiculous voiceover. It’s making her even more of an airhead than she is.

smurphette

VIP Member
Definitely disingenuous.
Also it may not bother her (or so she says) if the patient thinks she's a nurse.
However, it really isn't an issue of whether she's bothered or not,
The issue is the patient needs to know that they have seen a doctor for many reasons.
So any confusion about it should be corrected clearly.
Pride , feelings irrelevant.
She missed that point entirely.
I'm just doirean here to help is silly. She's not. She's a doctor and patient needs to know that
This EXACTLY