Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nolite

Chatty Member
It’s a bit greige. It’s not offensive but it lacks personality, like herself. Good starter home for someone I’m sure. And I’d say the cooker is good as new since she doesn’t eat…

In Dublin (Southside), it would be in the €650k+

You’d be pushed to get a 2 bed apartment in a nice part of Dublins Southside for the asking price on Doireanns house.

I’d say being on the side of a busy road affected the price for her
Yes, for sure! I'm from Dublin's southside myself so know all about it 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😱😱😱Still technically live on the southside (my bf owns the property, it's not mine, I just pay my keep toward the mortgage 😂), but I'd have to lop off a limb or sell an organ to get a studio apartment where I'm originally from and my parents still live in the current climate. Will just keep saving, waiting for the lotto win and maybe in 15 years 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2

nolite

Chatty Member
I don’t follow her but was scrolling through her posts today. She’s painfully thin, possibly anorexic, the face doesnt move and what with the extreme crossing of the legs when posing and pointing of the foot. She looks REDICULOUS.
Can someone post screenshots? I'm blocked....for a very neutral comment on a blog post months ago!

• Haha

Crones884

VIP Member
I unfollowed Dr D agesss ago cause I was sick of looking at her and feeling shite about myself not being that thin, but had a look when I noticed her house for sale on daft the other day, and saw she got her hair cut and it suits her so much better I think!

Very doubtful
Possibly, although unless BTs were trying to counter the claims that Dr Hilary (and other healthcare professionals) made that the IV drips are useless. BTs could have made a case to Instagram HQ, saying “here’s our claims, we’re not in breach of advertising standards etc., these social media posts criticising our products our damaging to our brand”
Maybe her account has been temporarily suspended because of this 🤷‍♀️

#AD#AF#

Yes my thoughts too. She’s hate to see roots. Sure didn’t she have a wig during the height of covid

Yes, just saw this on Nicola lactation support Instagram page. “It was just a joke” She has no clue - joking at a time when a woman is at her most vulnerable, towards a lady asking for genuine advice as a first time mother. I know she has no children but she’s a GP. Obviously a GP with no empathy or understanding towards lactation or pregnancy as a whole. She should do more courses on that to benefit her medical practice rather than focusing on her kitchen and freebies.

Only came across this thread now. Unfollowed this liar a long time ago. But did she have a wig during covid? We spoke about this on our group chat as a few of us thought she did