Doireann O' Leary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said something along the lines of if she were in secondary school this year she would have failed her LC because teachers didn't like her. Like teachers were just plucking grades out of the air based on whether they liked a student or not and couldn't possibly use their professional judgement🙄

Reactions: 13
That pissed me off too. I had teachers I wasn't fond of, but jaysis that was 10+ years ago and it never held me back in life, careerwise or personally. Nor was Doireann by the looks of it so she'd wanna get over that resentment at her big age. Think of how many people were genuinely abused by their teachers and struggling to seek justice and she's off whinging that she wasn't teachers pet? Makes me sick.

The moaning on twitter was where I drew the line and unfollowed, it was embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
That pissed me off too. I had teachers I wasn't fond of, but jaysis that was 10+ years ago and it never held me back in life, careerwise or personally. Nor was Doireann by the looks of it so she'd wanna get over that resentment at her big age. Think of how many people were genuinely abused by their teachers and struggling to seek justice and she's off whinging that she wasn't teachers pet? Makes me sick.

The moaning on twitter was where I drew the line and unfollowed, it was embarrassing.
Yeah now that I think of it, she said it on twitter

Reactions: 2
What age is Doireann. She strikes me as someone who is young enough but wants to be much older.

Reactions: 5
Ah right. Couldn’t gauge it with all the filters. She could be 25 or she could be 45.

• Haha
I’d say Doireann is one person who will love the fact that she has a thread all to herself on this, she will probably think it means she has made it 🙈

Reactions: 10
I used to really like her, got lots of my friends to follow her as she was really informative. Now she seems to be pushing lots of brands and swipe ups....shes has definitely changed direction....imo. and its repetitive. And I think the lock down has made me less patient and perhaps more critical myself more so of the blogger types(not good I suppose I need to work on that!!!) that I find her patronising now....and the over pronouncing of words and even the way she moves her mouth and tips her head to the side and the smile.....the smile seems sarcastic. I dont even know how a smile can be sarcastic 😂 the tick tocks make me wanna throw my phone at the wall, shes so stiff in them!! It's like she nearly lets herself loosen up and be fun but she just cant do it. And the house.....its so clinical...I know they are doctors but there isnt even a cup out of place or any pictures.....and nothing on the mantel place!! Phew rant over......im still following her as i still like following her but as I said some days I want to throw my phone at the wall🥴😆 also the ivf may play more and that would be really informative for people as it's so much more common now for people. And finally she needs a good feed !!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
also the ivf may play more and that would be really informative for people as it's so much more common now for people. And finally she needs a good feed !!
Are they doing ivf? I only dip in. If so, then I hope she talks about it a little bit to help normalise it - it sounds like a really tough ordeal and I'd hate to think someone I knew was going through it and keeping it secret out of stigma

Are they doing ivf? I only dip in. If so, then I hope she talks about it a little bit to help normalise it - it sounds like a really tough ordeal and I'd hate to think someone I knew was going through it and keeping it secret out of stigma
Yeah she had 1 unsuccessful cycle. Touched on it afterwards

Last edited:
Maybe she has the soft skills for OT but I wouldn't consider her a good look... She can't be a healthy weight? I know you can't be so superficial but the experts on the show are kind of role models for the participants and I don't think someone so skinny could be a good fit. 😕
I fully agree that she can’t be a healthy weight ...she is extremely thin. I think she wouldn’t be relatable on it so I think it’s she didn’t get it . I find she is a kinda lonely soul. She is overly obsessed with the husband !! 😂😂😂 I would worry about some of the posts she comes across as slightly shallow ...

She definitely never mentioned she was still studying to be a GP & always referred to herself as a GP... imagine a pre-reg nurse doing that you would be struck off!!! Also Dr Laura GP did the same. Introduced herself and set up platform as a GP and started wanting to ‘break down taboos’ and talk health, she’s only qualified a few months as a GP in real life and now she’s selling prescription skin care to her followers without ANY assessment. I would love legislation for this type of stuff it’s so dangerous. I respect my real life GP so much I can imagine others would trust a GP online too.

Reactions: 16
She definitely never mentioned she was still studying to be a GP & always referred to herself as a GP... imagine a pre-reg nurse doing that you would be struck off!!! Also Dr Laura GP did the same. Introduced herself and set up platform as a GP and started wanting to ‘break down taboos’ and talk health, she’s only qualified a few months as a GP in real life and now she’s selling prescription skin care to her followers without ANY assessment. I would love legislation for this type of stuff it’s so dangerous. I respect my real life GP so much I can imagine others would trust a GP online too.
Dr Laura was always very open that she was still training.

Reactions: 3
Dr Laura was always very open that she was still training.
But are you allowed call yourself a GP when you’re still studying ? Maybe you are. I just hate that an account goes down the SP route . Really feel insta has had its day x

But are you allowed call yourself a GP when you’re still studying ? Maybe you are. I just hate that an account goes down the SP route . Really feel insta has had its day x
Well they're still doctors just getting a speciality. Generally doctors when they're training will call themselves by their speciality

Reactions: 1
I would have thought it would be more appropriate to say you’re a trainee GP. If you’re training to be something, then you’re not that something until your training is done, in my eyes ! Exams etc to be passed etc. I would love to see Doireann post her ICGP membership certificate alongside her degree, in one of her many staged photos!! Oh that’s right, she won’t cos it won’t say 2017 on it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would have thought it would be more appropriate to say you’re a trainee GP. If you’re training to be something, then you’re not that something until your training is done, in my eyes ! Exams etc to be passed etc. I would love to see Doireann post her ICGP membership certificate alongside her degree, in one of her many staged photos!! Oh that’s right, she won’t cos it won’t say 2017 on it!!!
If a nurse did that before she got registered there would be a huge issue. It’s misleading. She’s officially not a GP even a year. It doesn’t take from her medical degree I’m not dissing that but of course RTE wouldn’t pick her as outside of not having the personality for TV, on paper she wouldn’t be near qualified for that role. It’s not about the fact she’s a blonde girl it’s about the fact that she isn’t an experienced GP for that specific operation transformation role

Reactions: 6
If a nurse did that before she got registered there would be a huge issue. It’s misleading. She’s officially not a GP even a year. It doesn’t take from her medical degree I’m not dissing that but of course RTE wouldn’t pick her as outside of not having the personality for TV, on paper she wouldn’t be near qualified for that role. It’s not about the fact she’s a blonde girl it’s about the fact that she isn’t an experienced GP for that specific operation transformation role
Agree completely. And the fact she never once admitted she was still training or mentioned it when she finished the scheme just shows she was purposely being misleading. When she went for OT she would still have been training , no way would they take on someone not qualified!

Reactions: 3
I find her very boring . She is inoffensive and nice but just very boring . Her content is pink dresses and health updates . The mint tea updates .... she is grand but very beige ... I will
Probably be eaten alive now but I just find her blaaahhhh

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.