Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her wig our hair piece in her IGTV about Vitamin D looks so cheap. The front two parts hardly move despite her head bopping away

Reactions: 3
How have I not noticed her manky nails before…they just do not compute with the rest of her being soooo scripted!
I remember her saying on some post ages ago that she only uses the one colour on her nails and has done for years, that crappy grey one. It's kinda weird to hold onto something like that for so long, massive fear of change?

Reactions: 5
Just saw D strolling down Main Street smoking a Marlboro gold….big mad cloud of smoke around her. Got to the corner and spat on the footpath. Very strange she put up the hand to me anyway and shouted “well cuuuuzzzz” across the road. Not appropriate behavior for someone with a quadruple doctorate and a membership to the esteemed fellowship of general practitioners Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is this leg thing? Looks like a mannequin. I would be thrilled in life if I was a GP and also married to a surgeon. Such amazing jobs. But why oh why can professionals not just be happy with their career and share a bit of chat. So fed up of them turning into ‘influencers’ they influence me to turn off and that’s it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Big Thunderbirds are go head on her talking about sleep hygiene. She's in for some land if she ever has a baby and has to face relentless sleep deprivation. This wan has no idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
What is this leg thing? Looks like a mannequin. I would be thrilled in life if I was a GP and also married to a surgeon. Such amazing jobs. But why oh why can professionals not just be happy with their career and share a bit of chat. So fed up of them turning into ‘influencers’ they influence me to turn off and that’s it.
Incorrect….D influenced me to get gigavaxxed. It’s where you get a dose of each vaccine for extra protection behind my eleven masks !!! I can’t really walk anymore since getting them but at least I don’t have the dreaded vid. Thanks doctor D. #evidencebased

I stumbled by her page by chance around the start of the pandemic and I was intrigued: the pink stethoscope, the hair, the filters, I thought she was a real life Barbie page playing doctor dress-up. Then had a further look and thought, fair play to her for getting her medical degree and GP qualifications. But then came all the selling her soul for likes, swipe ups, brand ambassador this and that and I think she's unethical. She's such a far cry from my old family doctor of over 30 years (recently retired) who was utterly professional and genuinely amazing and could only imagine what the genuine dedicated doctors make of her. It's so obvious she's reading all her medical topic information off note slides she got while training or googled. With that bobbling head or the way her eyes blink when she speaks to the camera, I can't decide if I expect to see transparent strings attached to a piece of wood above her head or a Stepford Wife on/off button linked to a remote control. She's so robotic. I don't think she has any genuine love of medicine or interest in being a doctor and got in to give herself status and to marry a surgeon.

Reactions: 21
Big Thunderbirds are go head on her talking about sleep hygiene. She's in for some land if she ever has a baby and has to face relentless sleep deprivation. This wan has no idea.
Would probably use it as clout for social media posts and team up with lucy wolfe for both of them to gain followers from each other, and team up with the other yummy mummy influencers talking about life is so hard for them and then they can share their pop psychology wisdom with the mere mortals that follow them. 'Sleep hygiene' is a buzzword used to sell books like self-care by influencers. Each time such influencers talk about such topics the real meaning is being diluted.

I stumbled by her page by chance around the start of the pandemic and I was intrigued: the pink stethoscope, the hair, the filters, I thought she was a real life Barbie page playing doctor dress-up. Then had a further look and thought, fair play to her for getting her medical degree and GP qualifications. But then came all the selling her soul for likes, swipe ups, brand ambassador this and that and I think she's unethical. She's such a far cry from my old family doctor of over 30 years (recently retired) who was utterly professional and genuinely amazing and could only imagine what the genuine dedicated doctors make of her. It's so obvious she's reading all her medical topic information off note slides she got while training or googled. With that bobbling head or the way her eyes blink when she speaks to the camera, I can't decide if I expect to see transparent strings attached to a piece of wood above her head or a Stepford Wife on/off button linked to a remote control. She's so robotic. I don't think she has any genuine love of medicine or interest in being a doctor and got in to give herself status and to marry a surgeon.
Great analysis of Dr D. When she was on today FM with Matt Cooper she was very obviously reading from her notes. Any question asked from the public was her going back on her notes/stumbling. No natural flair or ability to remember her topic.

I said the exact same thing on the first thread for her. As someone with young 2 children who have never slept through the night, meaning I haven’t slept through in 4 years, I always just roll my eyes at the sleep hygiene posts. I am sure other parents think the same. Well, those with children don’t sleep anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I said the exact same thing on the first thread for her. As someone with young 2 children who have never slept through the night, meaning I haven’t slept through in 4 years, I always just roll my eyes at the sleep hygiene posts. I am sure other parents think the same. Well, those with children don’t sleep anyway.
She has zero clue

Reactions: 2
Fools and their money are easy parted.

New thread title suggestion:
Dr.Doireann, €400 on manky runners like a fool, oh look there’s the wandering foot stool.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.