Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost afraid to listen to her endometriosis podcast for fear of her giving wacky nutrition advice
*warning - it might involve discussion around sensitive topics such as midweek root veg and the slippery slope from one slice of white bread to two

Reactions: 8
*warning - it might involve discussion around sensitive topics such as midweek root veg and the slippery slope from one slice of white bread to two
awh stop I did the absolute fuckin dog on it last weekend, had carrots twice and even threw some turnip into the dinner as ashamed as I am to admit it. Honestly thinking about rehab at this stage the root veg has me fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
awh stop I did the absolute fuckin dog on it last weekend, had carrots twice and even threw some turnip into the dinner as ashamed as I am to admit it. Honestly thinking about rehab at this stage the root veg has me fucked.
Never thought I’d see this type of filth on Tattle, sort yourself out for duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually boiled a whole turnip last wknd, mashed it and ate it, over the course of two days. I feel dirty, and I clearly need therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually boiled a whole turnip last wknd, mashed it and ate it, over the course of two days. I feel dirty, and I clearly need therapy.
Can we report this comment please moderator ? There is an awful lot of starch vegetable abuse going on & I feel it might be triggering for those of us limiting root vegetables to once a month for health reasons. @Londoncailín dont come running back to us when your house stool is following you around the house incase you collapse on it from all those dangerous vegetables

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone have a picture of themselves wearing scrubs and a stethoscope to get us back on topic?
I can do the scrubs. But I’m only a pharmacist so I don’t get that neck jewellery. . Nor am I married to a surgeon . . And I eat carrots mid week

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can do the scrubs. But I’m only a pharmacist so I don’t get that neck jewellery. . Nor am I married to a surgeon . . And I eat carrots mid week
What about a 'flat lay' of the prescription you are just about to make up? A la Dr D and her coil insertion kit photos!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What about a 'flat lay' of the prescription you are just about to make up? A la Dr D and her coil insertion kit photos!
How did I not think of a “flat lay”. . I’m not in the zone. . Must be the turnips going to my head

Reactions: 5
We need a trishas transformation style reset for the group.

I want you all to DM me a picture of your lunchtime dish of iceberg lettuce and then I will consider drawing a line under this matter and moving on

Reactions: 3
We need a trishas transformation style reset for the group.

I want you all to DM me a picture of your lunchtime dish of iceberg lettuce and then I will consider drawing a line under this matter and moving on
I can’t DM you my IB lettuce because my husband is a surgeon, soz.

Reactions: 2
Almost afraid to listen to her endometriosis podcast for fear of her giving wacky nutrition advice
It's actually good, only because she has a proper endometriosis surgeon on discussing it. To be honest it's kind of like he's teaching her about endometriosis she seems that clueless.

All of the surgeons advice is spot on though, very informative.

Reactions: 4
Ok, I’m here at dinner in Hayfield Manor and confirm Dr D is here too with The Surgeon. Whilst she certainly looks thin she is absolutely no where near as emaciated as she likes to portray herself in her photos. Also the hair is so false looking and The Surgeon looks as bored with her as she does with herself (and as we are with her). P.s. saw his car as we pulled up (BMW) and I’m happy to report my own one is better and I’m a SAHM 🤣🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok, I’m here at dinner in Hayfield Manor and confirm Dr D is here too with The Surgeon. Whilst she certainly looks thin she is absolutely no where near as emaciated as she likes to portray herself in her photos. Also the hair is so false looking and The Surgeon looks as bored with her as she does with herself (and as we are with her). P.s. saw his car as we pulled up (BMW) and I’m happy to report my own one is better and I’m a SAHM 🤣🤣🙄
I always thought it was a wig

Reactions: 3
Bit rude of you to disclose his profession here publicly

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is she on the root veg tonight ??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahh for goodness sake.....I literally left Hayfield on Wednesday! I knew I should have held out for the weekend appearance!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.