Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with the dry empty salads. I’d say she’s afraid of putting on weight.

Reactions: 3
What is with the dry empty salads. I’d say she’s afraid of putting on weight.
A medium egg is like 66 calories, and the rest is leaves,tomatoes and some gherkin/pickle. Like 100 calories or slightly more. That is not a hearty lunch. That's someone who is extremely controlled or restricting.

(ETA: and it looks highly unappealing. You're allowed to enjoy food!)

Reactions: 6
A medium egg is like 66 calories, and the rest is leaves,tomatoes and some gherkin/pickle. Like 100 calories or slightly more. That is not a hearty lunch. That's someone who is extremely controlled or restricting.

(ETA: and it looks highly unappealing. You're allowed to enjoy food!)
No wonder she sleeps for 12 hours and disguises it as “sleep hygiene”. She has no energy to be awake and living a normal life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
€235 on a raincoat is ridiculous... she is so unrelatable to her patients, many of whom are medical card I'm sure.

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised no one has mentioned the tan, it’s awful and if it were my brand I wouldn’t be wanting someone who looks like they have advanced cirrhosis advertising my tan……. She really should eat the aul root vegetables 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
What a bad advert for the kitchen company that her old one is being taken out today and new one isnt going in for 3 and a half weeks.

My parents did something similar...change layout of kitchen and moved sink etc, new floors, painting, moved lights and loads of stuff like that and the whole thing probably took a week max with plumber, electrician, painter, carpenter. I suppose that is what happens when you pay for it yourself...they schedule it around you and your other tradesmen. Whereas with freebies you work to their schedule.

Reactions: 2
What a bad advert for the kitchen company that her old one is being taken out today and new one isnt going in for 3 and a half weeks.

My parents did something similar...change layout of kitchen and moved sink etc, new floors, painting, moved lights and loads of stuff like that and the whole thing probably took a week max with plumber, electrician, painter, carpenter. I suppose that is what happens when you pay for it yourself...they schedule it around you and your other tradesmen. Whereas with freebies you work to their schedule.
Of course her kitchen bits need to be stored in BT bags. No Tesco or SuperValu bags for life for Doireann

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Not as if she needs one anyone … for cooking or eating! Just noticed her chest of drawers is IKEA …. How very not doctor or surgeon esque of them!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.