Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I just realised I forgot to mention in my Hayfield update….the stool was not with them in a toddler seat at the table 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aww man here we go again with the stool and the dirty runners. The girl has no shame

Reactions: 2
D was on the lash last night yup yup….saw her strolling out of centra this morning in her ball gown and the husbands jacket over her with a breakfast roll a lucozade and 20 John player blues. Sat on the curb outside looked at me and just said “ fuckin cure me”.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
D was on the lash last night yup yup….saw her strolling out of centra this morning in her ball gown and the husbands jacket over her with a breakfast roll a lucozade and 20 John player blues. Sat on the curb outside looked at me and just said “ fuckin cure me”.
Are u sure she didn’t have the stool with her??!

• Haha
Just watched her stories today - is that her degree scrolls (or maybe the surgeons) on the wall in the background? Would you actually be well?! I know the house is bland and she clearly has no interest in anything other than beige but seriously being that pushed for something to hang on the wall? I literally don't know anyone who does this. Mine have never made it out of the little box thing you get... but then they're not medical degrees so maybe they're just not worthy? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Just watched her stories today - is that her degree scrolls (or maybe the surgeons) on the wall in the background? Would you actually be well?! I know the house is bland and she clearly has no interest in anything other than beige but seriously being that pushed for something to hang on the wall? I literally don't know anyone who does this. Mine have never made it out of the little box thing you get... but then they're not medical degrees so maybe they're just not worthy? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would understand it in your place of work, I’ve seen my dentist’s and orthodontist’s hanging in the waiting room in their surgeries, have worked in pharmacies where the regular pharmacist had their degree or registration certificate framed in the dispensary. They must be the husband’s though, hers are normally behind her in her office in her Tiktoks which I think is fair enough if it’s where she works at home.

My parents have mine front and centre on their wall 🤷‍♀️

They worked hard, why shouldn’t they show it off lol. I know I would if I was a surgeon who worked my ass off for 10+ years…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I would understand it in your place of work, I’ve seen my dentist’s and orthodontist’s hanging in the waiting room in their surgeries, have worked in pharmacies where the regular pharmacist had their degree or registration certificate framed in the dispensary. They must be the husband’s though, hers are normally behind her in her office in her Tiktoks which I think is fair enough if it’s where she works at home.
I totally get it in an office, especially if you have patients as it's reassurance that you're qualified - but personally I wouldn't be hanging them in my hall. Being reminded of work every time I climb the stairs, as much as I enjoy my job, it's not my idea of home decor. Similarly I don't have my graduation photos hanging - college was years ago and there have been many other life achievements since then that I would much rather immortalise.

Each to their own I guess 🤗

Reactions: 3
All ours are framed and hanging with pride. Soooo proud of our accomplishments and achievements at a time when we didn't think it was possible. Alot of my friends would have theirs framed and hanging. It cost alot to get them ! It doesn't bother us in the slightest if people think they are naff

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
All ours are framed and hanging with pride. Soooo proud of our accomplishments and achievements at a time when we didn't think it was possible. Alot of my friends would have theirs framed and hanging. It cost alot to get them ! It doesn't bother us in the slightest if people think they are naff
Mines up in my parents house sitting room, with pride. I like it there. They were proud ❤ Each to their own alright though.

My degree and my subsequent professional qualification which took another 3 years after my degree are both in the box they came in and in the cabinet in my parents where they were put for safe keeping the day of the graduations. I have my own house and didnt even think to bring them with me!

Reactions: 4
Ok, I’m here at dinner in Hayfield Manor and confirm Dr D is here too with The Surgeon. Whilst she certainly looks thin she is absolutely no where near as emaciated as she likes to portray herself in her photos. Also the hair is so false looking and The Surgeon looks as bored with her as she does with herself (and as we are with her). P.s. saw his car as we pulled up (BMW) and I’m happy to report my own one is better and I’m a SAHM 🤣🤣🙄
Is she still wearing the wig?

Reactions: 1
Is it just me dreaming this but does she post photos to her grid then delete and repost a day or two later to get more engagement? Am sure I noticed this before and she seems to have don’t it again this morning with a photo she posted on Saturday (“About last night” 🙄🤣)

Is it just me dreaming this but does she post photos to her grid then delete and repost a day or two later to get more engagement? Am sure I noticed this before and she seems to have don’t it again this morning with a photo she posted on Saturday (“About last night” 🙄🤣)
I definitely have noticed photos of hers being deleted if they don't have lots of likes. I thought I was imagining it too! The vanity and immaturity if she's been led by likes. She's 34, not 14?!?

Reactions: 8
Jesus D spilled a litre of water in her bag this morning….I spilled a litre of red wine on myself at 3 o clock Sunday morning when I was absolutely dribbling. Woke up on my dogs bed. There’s levels to this tit doireann.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She did similar when she was on her holidays lately, showed a pic of her wardrobe with all her dresses hanging up and then deleted it and reposted a pic of the exact same shot but this time with a Chanel bag placed front and center of the wardrobe.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Even with the repost only 1% of her followers liked her photo from Saturday night. The post before that didn’t even get 993 likes (so 0.5% likes from all her followers). Interest is low. I’d say people follow by accident and then forget to unfollow. She’s a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.