Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very 1950 isn’t she... yes we need people to push cervical smears I’m all for it. But she never talks about male cancer issues or male fertility or male contraception unless she’s pushing the snip... I would not like to be a patient of hers as I find her thinking a little dated!! The raffle needs to be called out maybe I’ll message the charity page
I also find her very date. The only thing she really discusses in any great detail is in relation to the reproductive system. It's like it's the only issues she thinks women have!

Reactions: 10
I used to really like her! Followed her for years when she didn’t have as many followers. If I messaged her she would have replied and was actually lovely! I’ve noticed such a change now that she has really taken off on Instagram. Before she talked about her cervical cancer and was really open about it, but now anytime she mentions it she refers to it is as her “abdominal surgery”. She also recently said at the bottom of one of her posts on stories that she always thinks she got cervical cancer because she was so stressed and over tired from working in the hospital. I am sorry but I find it totally irresponsible for any doctor to be putting an opinion like that out on social media.... nevermind what way that makes people with cancer feel, like it could have been avoided 🤦🏻‍♀️ I get the impression she’s ashamed of it now whereas before she always spoke it and didn’t just pass it off as “abdominal surgery” 🙈

Reactions: 21
I wonder would messaging any of the businesses who gave vouchers etc to the competition be something that could be done? I don't understand what happens the money now.

Reactions: 9
I also find her very date. The only thing she really discusses in any great detail is in relation to the reproductive system. It's like it's the only issues she thinks women have!
Ah now that’s not fair, she speaks very deeply and passionately about ‘sleep hygiene’ too 🤣 #relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here’s a list of sponsors who donated prizes to Doireann’s deleted competition. I’m going to contact them and suggest others do the same. For a doctor to be running shady competitions on the back of sick children to increase her Instagram following is just depraved. Doireann is one sick individual

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Are you going to message on Instagram or email. I want to as well its really got to me. Someome said there was around 7k donated

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if the information she’s giving about women expecting getting the vaccine. Another doctor commented about the period you aren’t supposed to get it, only for that doctor commenting I wouldn’t know. I think her posts are too vague with is dangerous

Reactions: 4
Doireann is celebrating taking her tree down with..... “a cold glass of water” Is she genuinely losing it or purposely trying to provoke a reaction? Either way, what an utterly bizarre thing to post
Wow she's a wild one. Someone alert the parish priest, Dr Doireann's on the cold water 🙈 more personality in a sod of turf.

Reactions: 13
65E22501-6731-41FE-9AFE-CC3314BACF4D.jpeg
Heres the email and Phone details for the charity she linked with, I’ve emailed and suggest others do too.

Reactions: 4
I do feel sorry for her at times because it seems like Peter is her husband but whole friend circle too 🙈 you never seen her out doing things with her friends when he was working all those weekends pre covid obviously lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.