Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question... Doireann and Dr Hilary don't follow each other. Are they actually friends? I started following Hilary after she was mentioned here... think she's great. Can't see her getting on with robot Doireann. She mentioned on her stories the other day about doctors giving advice about Covid that they weren't qualified to give and that they should stay in their lane. She said she would only comment on what has been her experience from working in emergency department. Wondering if it was directed at her or if they even followed each other before that?
Jees!

Yes they were good pals. Dr hilary would often @ Doireann in her stories and even defended her on a galz who snap thread!

Interesting!

So i just checked, Doireann is following hilary, but hilary isnt followinh doireann. Based on other threads here checking followers on big accounts seem to be glitchy, can some one else take a look??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Jees!

Yes they were good pals. Dr hilary would often @ Doireann in her stories and even defended her on a galz who snap thread!

Interesting!

So i just checked, Doireann is following hilary, but hilary isnt followinh doireann. Based on other threads here checking followers on big accounts seem to be glitchy, can some one else take a look??
I just checked and they both follow one another.

Reactions: 2
Question... Doireann and Dr Hilary don't follow each other. Are they actually friends? I started following Hilary after she was mentioned here... think she's great. Can't see her getting on with robot Doireann. She mentioned on her stories the other day about doctors giving advice about Covid that they weren't qualified to give and that they should stay in their lane. She said she would only comment on what has been her experience from working in emergency department. Wondering if it was directed at her or if they even followed each other before that?
I thought of this drama last week and to me they weren't following each other.. Before i posted i rechecked and they were both following each other! Odd insta glitch! But they def aren't as friendly as they used to be judging from tags/likes/comments

Reactions: 5
Doireann’s posted yet again about about “urgent gynaecological issues that cannot wait” It’s literally all she talks about. What about the rest of our bodies and the urgent issues that affect those? It’s almost like she’s oblivious to the fact that brain tumours, heart murmurs, blood clots and strokes affect women too. For a recent graduate, her approach to medicine is worryingly archaic and one-dimensional.

Reactions: 11
Doireann’s posted yet again about about “urgent gynaecological issues that cannot wait” It’s literally all she talks about. What about the rest of our bodies and the urgent issues that affect those? It’s almost like she’s oblivious to the fact that brain tumours, heart murmurs, blood clots and strokes affect women too. For a recent graduate, her approach to medicine is worryingly archaic and one-dimensional.
In general she seems to be stuck in the stepford wife era, aside from her job. Not surprising all she cares about is one aspect of womens health

Reactions: 10
In general she seems to be stuck in the stepford wife era, aside from her job. Not surprising all she cares about is one aspect of womens health
I cannot stand her, but I do wonder if this is targeted at those who follow her as they are predominately young women. I wonder if she gets messaged much about other health issues bar reproductive issues and covid-19....

It is so obvious that a lot of her content, even about these issues, is taken from Google.

Reactions: 9
I cannot stand her, but I do wonder if this is targeted at those who follow her as they are predominately young women. I wonder if she gets messaged much about other health issues bar reproductive issues and covid-19....

It is so obvious that a lot of her content, even about these issues, is taken from Google.
Very true.

Reactions: 4
I don't know why people want to be famous with the bad sides of it.

For example, Doireann will be well paid as a gp alone... Why want the pressure of being in the public eye?!?
I feel this way about Jessica Moloney/O'Mahoney?!?! I know she's well liked but it baffles me that she seems hell bent on becoming insta famous. She is a qualified solicitor, comes from money and her hubby makes plenty as Munster captain/BA etc I'm sure - she is not doing this for money. Like you've two kids and another coming, do you really want to be known so much that you will flog jam and random vitamins all over insta?!? I think the free highlights and extensions from that twit Sabby was what sent me over the edge on her 😂

Reactions: 20
I feel this way about Jessica Moloney/O'Mahoney?!?! I know she's well liked but it baffles me that she seems hell bent on becoming insta famous. She is a qualified solicitor, comes from money and her hubby makes plenty as Munster captain/BA etc I'm sure - she is not doing this for money. Like you've two kids and another coming, do you really want to be known so much that you will flog jam and random vitamins all over insta?!? I think the free highlights and extensions from that twit Sabby was what sent me over the edge on her 😂
She baffles me as well for the reasons listed below. Im friends with a friend of the moloney family and they are wealthy. Her being on insta as she is... its kinda the opposite of the behaviour that is expected from 'old money'

Reactions: 13
She is a different level of shameless. There is literally nothing she won’t put her name to. It’s so cringe, and Peter is as bad these days.

Reactions: 14
She is a different level of shameless. There is literally nothing she won’t put her name to. It’s so cringe, and Peter is as bad these days.
And her Depop shop...the clothes are horrendous 😂 money can't buy taste I guess!

Most of the instagrammers are there for validation/ approval seeking. Whatever they are lacking in their personal lives , they come looking to Instagram for it. Kinda like a void they are trying to fill. Its quite sad tbh .

Most of the instagrammers are there for validation/ approval seeking. Whatever they are lacking in their personal lives , they come looking to Instagram for it. Kinda like a void they are trying to fill. Its quite sad tbh .
I definitely think this is the case for Doireann. Instagram is her social outlet because she has no friends/family to get onto outside of this.

She baffles me as well for the reasons listed below. Im friends with a friend of the moloney family and they are wealthy. Her being on insta as she is... its kinda the opposite of the behaviour that is expected from 'old money'
I have thought this about Jessica Moloney for a while ! I searched here because I was almost sure there would be a thread on her. Beautiful family and home, cannot understand the endless flogging, and lazy, attempts with the wine and other bits. Surely she has enough going on without needing to promote consumer products ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.