Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can't believe someone like that is a doctor.when I saw first time I thought it's worse version or Barbie.
I couldn't believe when I found out someone working as doctor sell herself on internet.
I have many friends doctor and exs nobody done it.
Giving me wrong treatment, prescribed antidepressants without information a'd telling I took it all the time when at the pharmacy told me she prescribed 2 months ago, I took for night couldn't sleep 72h cuz it was for day time. I didn't get medication prescribed by naurologist when she got a letter I found it out after one year when got history of illness, kicking out when caught, telling me by the phone that If I have to I'll wait even 4h to see her, filling out not true to social welfare, didn't read illness history in the form when I asked this is enough .Hope I won't see that person anymore in my life

Reactions: 1
‘Hello again guys!!! Not sure if you saw my last post about this?
My husband is a surgeon (I know!! Eeeek🙈🙈)’
Oh christ, is this going to turn into an Aoibhe Devlin situation, career inspired interiors. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She will have those blue papery curtains, his n hers hospital beds, coloured lines on the floor to lead you to the different rooms in the house 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe I’ve only just discovered this thread. She is a very insecure woman, sadly. Definitely seems to have issues around disordered eating too!

Reactions: 8
Her video promoting the wonder balm.... I can’t !! She has her light up mirror all set up, and it’s very clearly a video that took a few takes ! I noticed she didn’t appear to have wedding rings on aswell ?

Reactions: 4
Her video promoting the wonder balm.... I can’t !! She has her light up mirror all set up, and it’s very clearly a video that took a few takes ! I noticed she didn’t appear to have wedding rings on aswell ?
It's awful! Why hold the camera so close to her face. I hate when people film themselves looking into a mirror and then proceed to talk to the camera and basically admire their own reflection. It comes across so narcissistic or something!

Reactions: 7
Can someone please rob those bug eye sunglasses so she stops wearing them. they are chronic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She posted that exact photo yesterday and immediately deleted it, I wonder does she just take numerous photos in outfits and post them intermittently....let me assure you all it’s bloody cold and damp in Cork today! She is unreal with the glasses on inside the house and the lamps on also.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She posted that exact photo yesterday and immediately deleted it, I wonder does she just take numerous photos in outfits and post them intermittently....let me assure you all it’s bloody cold and damp in Cork today! She is unreal with the glasses on inside the house and the lamps on also.
I just had a look. She genuinely looks like she's on holiday in France or Italy or somewhere roasting, going down to the pool, in that outfit. It's like November outside (well, in Dublin anyway). Ridiculous and pathetic. And those god awful sunglasses inside.......don't start me :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Has anyone ever called her out on her obvious eating disorder?
I don't follow her anymore, but I find the whole thing so strange

Reactions: 5
Has anyone ever called her out on her obvious eating disorder?
I don't follow her anymore, but I find the whole thing so strange
ED's are a sensitive subject and I don't think people should take the approach of calling someone out on something we have no idea about. I make zero assumptions on her as far as ED's are concerned as anyone could be suffering from one and in the midst of working through it and misinformed or ill timed comments can really set someone back on the progress they have made.

Reactions: 19
ED's are a sensitive subject and I don't think people should take the approach of calling someone out on something we have no idea about. I make zero assumptions on her as far as ED's are concerned as anyone could be suffering from one and in the midst of working through it and misinformed or ill timed comments can really set someone back on the progress they have made.
Completely understand, suppose i'm just wondering if it's ever been addressed

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.