Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No because then she might actually have to get her hands dirty and put in some effort.
Pretty sure she only works part time, her business but given how much she's goes on and the current situation I'd be doing as many hours as possible to help my gp colleagues.

She's a head melt it's obvious the mandatory quarantine is just for engagement and to increase her profile.
This sat really uneasily with me too when she had that period between jobs pre Christmas. I agree her choice what hours she works but everyone is rowing in at the moment in all walks of life. Shortages of doctors and she’s sat and home posing in her scrubs and stethoscope flogging vitamin drinks and skincare. I’m pretty sure the new gig is a maternity cover too so she won’t be there too long either.

Reactions: 14
I’m not convinced it’s permanent looking at the surgery announcement when she joined the team in December it was a “such and such is on mat leave and Dr Doireann has joined our team”. Suppose it will depend if and when the other one wants to come back to practise and if Doireann has landed the gig on OT by then!

Reactions: 6
I’m not convinced it’s permanent looking at the surgery announcement when she joined the team in December it was a “such and such is on mat leave and Dr Doireann has joined our team”. Suppose it will depend if and when the other one wants to come back to practise and if Doireann has landed the gig on OT by then!
Please god she won't ever get the OT gig, I think she shat the bed on that one with the donut tweets

Reactions: 7
Why is there a position available on OT?

Reactions: 2
What practice did she join? I'm currently on the lookout for a new GP in the city and need to know where to avoid 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Search her name and a major street in Cork City....
Thanks.
I'm still questioning what type of practice hires her, can't hold a job for more than a few months, giving out false information, and her online persona 🤢. I'd by filing her CV in the shredder if I was the manager, just couldn't be dealing with her.

Reactions: 9
Find it very strange that she makes out that being a GP is her life when she only does it part time... especially in the midst of a pandemic 🤷🏻‍♀️ Really don’t understand that
Makes sense now why she does so many cross trainer and mint tea insta stories now 😂

Reactions: 11
Find it very strange that she makes out that being a GP is her life when she only does it part time... especially in the midst of a pandemic 🤷🏻‍♀️ Really don’t understand that
Makes sense now why she does so many cross trainer and mint tea insta stories now 😂
The way she goes on about being a doctor you'd think she was working 80 hour weeks. I can't believe she's part time (nothing wrong with that, I wish I could go PT) someone really needs to tell her to drop the insta hun stuff and just work full-time if money is an issue

Reactions: 12
5 sessions per week as per google...I presume that’s basically 2.5 days work? I could be wrong but isn’t it two sessions a day in a GPs
It is, but sessions can be split whatever way suits so she could be doing 5 mornings, for example. She could also be doing locum work on days she’s not working.

Reactions: 5
And she is off again tagging Simon Harris and co. regarding mandatory quarantine, with people thanking her for fighting / advocating for it. It’s not as though she is campaigning outside the Dáil for it (I know she can’t with restrictions ). She types some text and tags some politicians
She gives the impression she is “working behind the scenes “ and is happy to run with this. As someone on here said earlier , she will think it’s down to her if mandatory quarantine is enforced !

Mandatory quarantine will now be added to her repetitive list of cervical screening , sleep , tan , and sponsored skin products

As a total aside , she NEVER advocates the state of general practice in Ireland. It’s not click bait enough for her Instagram account.
There is a single handed GP in Mayo who has covid, who continues to work via virtual consultation as he cannot get a Locum. It’s shocking.
It appears she is only
Concerned with topics that will gain her notoriety and a social media following.
Just my opinion !
This 💯 There’s a million issues she could be discussing and shedding light on as a new GP in Ireland - critical shortage of GP’s, rural GP’s in crisis, poor govt spending or investing in primary care, bureaucratic training pathways, gender imbalance in career opportunities and training in medicine. Even with the pandemic - why not highlight crisis of suspending numerous medical and surgical services, backlog on already stretched waiting lists. Why our hospital capacity including icu has always been so poor compared to other European countries. It’s been said above but it doesn’t fit her social media narrative. Dr Paula GP is really interesting to follow on insta. And far more insightful and relatable than this one.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.