Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thank god she has stopped with the wig!
Well with a further 6 weeks lockdown it might be back before we know it!!!

also, this morning has a competition with sweaty Betty. She deleted her last competition post with CUH charities and never announced the winners. So why would you enter this one (although it’s free to enter compared to the last)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
also, this morning has a competition with sweaty Betty. She deleted her last competition post with CUH charities and never announced the winners. So why would you enter this one (although it’s free to enter compared to the last)
Best take a screenshot as proof this time 🤣 bet she thinks people don't notice.

Reactions: 8
I'd imagine she'll have trouble landing a permanent post or partnership in a GP practice, who'd want all the publicity with the potential for a duck up just around the corner!

As a doctor working full time in a busy (full!) hospital, she's ridiculous and a terrible reflection of the profession.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That has to have been an ad. Like who shows a takeaway so much in stories.

I doubt she has many takeaways! 😂

Reactions: 8
Definitely an ad for the takeaway and no mention of ad or gifted she's shocking. And this support local crap they all come out with when none of them will put their hands in their pocket in the first place 😠

Her husband must be mortified. How can you take her seriously as a gp when she's advertising for the local takeaway.

Reactions: 14
She is like a child playing doctor with the way she goes on. Why does she keep talking about, and showing pictures of, her scrubs?!! Like scrubs are the most basic thing in medicine.

Reactions: 13
Supporting her local jewellers now, except the jewellers she’s supporting is in Donegal, and she’s in....Cork?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LOL at her display pic at the new practice. Literally the only one with her face heavily facetuned and deliberately angled. What is she like!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gifted PJs? Don't see them on the Savida website and since you can't buy clothes in store at the minute :unsure: Not exactly high value but still really irks me that these things don't get declared, there are plenty of other non insta doctors and other healthcare workers who I'm sure would enjoy the treat of a pair of fresh new pyjamas after a rough shift.

Reactions: 6
Gifted PJs? Don't see them on the Savida website and since you can't buy clothes in store at the minute :unsure: Not exactly high value but still really irks me that these things don't get declared, there are plenty of other non insta doctors and other healthcare workers who I'm sure would enjoy the treat of a pair of fresh new pyjamas after a rough shift.
You can buy PJs in Dunnes at the moment. I bought a pair in a Dunnes in Dublin last week!

Reactions: 2
It’s so odd because she’s naturally very pretty
I suppose her objective(or subjective) beauty is irrelevant to her role as a HCP. It is her very obvious obsession with being seen as both pretty and smart (as though they are mutually exclusive) that makes it hard to take her seriously. You just know she would judge her patients due to that internalised superficial bias.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
anyone else notice the bright blonde hair with absolutely no roots despite hairdressers closed for the past 6 weeks?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.