Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

There you go ladies!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can ye imagine her stories when she starts administering the vaccine? She will be unbearable.

I am not anti-vaxx at all but I am just dreading her stories! She will think she is Florence Nightingale.
Single handedly vaccinated all of Ireland 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dr D at home now wearing her scrubs. Honestly that one needs a lesson on hygiene and covid. She wears the scrubs in her car and walking down the street, as per previous snaps. Idiot.

Reactions: 12
Is she planning on sharing every GP clinic's covid plan? Both were basically exactly the same...up plus with those 85 plus being first and working back. She has shared two that I have seen over the last few days.

Reactions: 1
And she is off again tagging Simon Harris and co. regarding mandatory quarantine, with people thanking her for fighting / advocating for it. It’s not as though she is campaigning outside the Dáil for it (I know she can’t with restrictions ). She types some text and tags some politicians
She gives the impression she is “working behind the scenes “ and is happy to run with this. As someone on here said earlier , she will think it’s down to her if mandatory quarantine is enforced !

Mandatory quarantine will now be added to her repetitive list of cervical screening , sleep , tan , and sponsored skin products

As a total aside , she NEVER advocates the state of general practice in Ireland. It’s not click bait enough for her Instagram account.
There is a single handed GP in Mayo who has covid, who continues to work via virtual consultation as he cannot get a Locum. It’s shocking.
It appears she is only
Concerned with topics that will gain her notoriety and a social media following.
Just my opinion !

Reactions: 20
If mandatory quarantine comes in it will be all because of Doireann and don’t you believe it was anyone else. I’m not opposed to it and would love to get back to normal but her crusade is so warped. Sent her a reminder this morning that there’s actually a couple of new cases in NZ today and they are considering upping their lockdowns again so it isn’t full proof. Fairly sure she won’t be sharing that one with Simon Harris et al.

Reactions: 10
Of course she won’t mention it. It’s not part of her current quarantine narrative and the bandwagon she has jumped on !

Reactions: 5
SIMON HARRIS IS NOT THE MINISTER FOR HEALTH!!!

Yes Donnelly is a gobshite, but Doireann he's essentially your boss so get it in your bobble head and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She just said she is tagging Simon and Helen McEntee as they are on Instagram. Stephen Donnelly is on Instagram. Tagging Simon as he has responded previously and hoping for a similar engagement I suspect.

Reactions: 7
She just said she is tagging Simon and Helen McEntee as they are on Instagram. Stephen Donnelly is on Instagram. Tagging Simon as he has responded previously and hoping for a similar engagement I suspect.
Right to his Dáil email like. Posting it on stories is just virtue signalling 🙄

*Write I meant 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
As a total aside , she NEVER advocates the state of general practice in Ireland. It’s not click bait enough for her Instagram account.
There is a single handed GP in Mayo who has covid, who continues to work via virtual consultation as he cannot get a Locum. It’s shocking.
It appears she is only
Concerned with topics that will gain her notoriety and a social media following.
Just my opinion !
No because then she might actually have to get her hands dirty and put in some effort.
Pretty sure she only works part time, her business but given how much she's goes on and the current situation I'd be doing as many hours as possible to help my gp colleagues.

She's a head melt it's obvious the mandatory quarantine is just for engagement and to increase her profile.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.