Doctor Who

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so sad about Bernard. I was only talking about him last week, me and my Mum watched Partners In Crime together.

Reactions: 2
So devastating about Bernard passing. Even though he was 93, he was of those that you hoped would be here longer. A legend and what is quite rare these days from all accounts just a genuinely kind, funny man. He will be missed and I will be looking up to the sky for him 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Found to Centenary Special over indulgent with the nostalgia. Chibnall's writing has always aimed for ambition, but I found the storyline overly weak, masked by all the indulgence of the past.

But Sacha Dhawan as The Master was brilliant. Deliciously psycho. More than mildly arousing. 😂

Really not sure about this one, will give RTD the chance to justify and explain this one before I judge. But would've preferred to move straight on to Ncuti personally.

Reactions: 1
That was a very enjoyable episode this evening. Much better than the Space Pirates in April!

So David is back.... but it has been confirmed by the BBC that the three specials that he has filmed as the 14h Doctor will not air until November next year! Ncuti Gatwa will appear as the 15th doctor over the festive season 2023. Seems like such a long time to wait even though the specials have already been filmed.

We haven’t watched any of Jodie’s series only the first couple of episodes! But defo going to watch tonight’s episode after seeing DT is back 🤩

Also, The Master as Rasputin dancing to Boney M, that actually is more iconic John Simm's here come the drums moment with Voodoo Child.

Reactions: 5
Found to Centenary Special over indulgent with the nostalgia. Chibnall's writing has always aimed for ambition, but I found the storyline overly weak, masked by all the indulgence of the past.

But Sacha Dhawan as The Master was brilliant. Deliciously psycho. More than mildly arousing. 😂

Really not sure about this one, will give RTD the chance to justify and explain this one before I judge. But would've preferred to move straight on to Ncuti personally.
Totally agree with your spoiler. Glad I'm not the only one. It smacks of desperation and not having confidence in your ability to go forward.
Also, yes Sacha Dhawan was in a class of his own, as usual. Ace and Tiegan are still terrible actors!

I didn't, but the start was Snowpiercer!
The parts where Tegan and Kate were planning to get to the basement control panel, and then when the cyberman arm came through the wall at Tegan. I also couldn’t help but shout out “The Death Star!” when they showed the new ‘planet’ 😂

• Haha
I didnt realise at first until i saw a tiktok but at the end with the old companions there was a empy chair with a picture on and it would have been for sarah jane 😭as she was the other classic one

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Not even the appearance of David Tennant can save the show. Not content with killing off the legacy of the show, they are dancing upon it's grave.

Also, The Master as Rasputin dancing to Boney M, that actually is more iconic John Simm's here come the drums moment with Voodoo Child.
Sasha is an incredible actor and love him as the master and that scene but does feel Chris just copied and pasted that scene with John Simm now you mentioned it! Can’t wait for new episodes

Reactions: 3
Sasha is an incredible actor and love him as the master and that scene but does feel Chris just copied and pasted that scene with John Simm now you mentioned it! Can’t wait for new episodes
To be fair to Chris, he has spent his entire tenure copying bits from the past of Doctor Who.

Not watched since the first Peter Capaldi series (didn't like Clara) but now DT is back and with Ncuti imminent, I might have to start watching again!