Doctor Who

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way they announced it was very understated. I wonder if there was a chance of a leak and they wanted to get in first. It’s literally the BAFTAs tonight and I wonder if the plan was to announce it there
They start filming in Cardiff VERY soon so they had to get it out there before then. RTD has been hinting about it all morning on Instagram

Ncuti is gorgeous, adore him! I stopped keeping up with the show but this will make me start watching again I think.

Reactions: 5
I can’t tell how excited i am for this casting! Ncuti is amazing and with RTD back in charge I’m so damn hyped now to watch again!!

Reactions: 2
I’m so happy that Ncuti is going to be the new Doctor, he’s brilliant in Sex Education and just has a warmth about him. I gave up midway through Capaldi’s turn and tried to give Jodie’s Doctor a go, but couldn’t get into her portrayal plus thought the storylines were horrendous and convoluted.

Excited again now though, I think he’ll be great and just hope the writing doesn’t let him down like Capaldi!

Great casting. I see my least favourite influencer has been using it to indulge in plenty of race baiting today. In addition to below, he claimed that in less than an hour after Ncuti being announced he had seen over 200 racists going mad about it on social media. Just absolute lies to try and whip up outrage. The reactions I have seen have been pretty much universally happy about it. Guy's a tosser.

279578563_5407652052580806_8345217765467536476_n.jpg

Reactions: 3
Great news - but does anyone know if he’ll still be able to be in Sex Education as Season 4 should be filming soon? I’m guessing he probably won’t but it will be a great loss.

Great casting. I see my least favourite influencer has been using it to indulge in plenty of race baiting today. In addition to below, he claimed that in less than an hour after Ncuti being announced he had seen over 200 racists going mad about it on social media. Just absolute lies to try and whip up outrage. The reactions I have seen have been pretty much universally happy about it. Guy's a tosser.

View attachment 1252248
I can’t stand the guy either. But......

Attachments

I can’t stand the guy either. But......

I don't doubt that some aren't happy but to say that in the first hour of the announcement he had seen over 200 angry racists is just bullshit. Says everything about the man that he saw a black actor cast in a big tv role and immediately decided to started to do post after post about bigots. He has a bizarre narrative that all of the UK is thick and racist.

Reactions: 1
I don't doubt that some aren't happy but to say that in the first hour of the announcement he had seen over 200 angry racists is just bullshit. Says everything about the man that he saw a black actor cast in a big tv role and immediately decided to started to do post after post about bigots. He has a bizarre narrative that all of the UK is thick and racist.
Oh I absolutely agree! The mans a total bell end. Has he got a thread on here?

Oh I absolutely agree! The mans a total bell end. Has he got a thread on here?

Yes. But it's surprisingly quiet. I genuinely think that there's something shady about the fundraisers he does. He pushes them to death till they get close to the target then just drops all mention of them and starts another. Fishy

David Tennant and Catherine Tate coming back for 60th Anniversary! Genuinely cried when I read this.

Now, Peter Capaldi as well please Russell!

Reactions: 4
David Tennant and Catherine Tate coming back for 60th Anniversary! Genuinely cried when I read this.

Now, Peter Capaldi as well please Russell!
damn I audibly gasped when I saw this on RTDs insta. So cool. Always loved ten and Donna together.

for me I would love chris Ecclestone he’s my favourite doctor but I don’t think that’s gonna happen 🤣 I literally want everyone back from that 9/10 era. Rose, Martha, Jackie, John Simm as the master. Those were the best.

I stg if they bring back John Barrowman I won’t watch it

Reactions: 3
damn I audibly gasped when I saw this on RTDs insta. So cool. Always loved ten and Donna together.

for me I would love chris Ecclestone he’s my favourite doctor but I don’t think that’s gonna happen 🤣 I literally want everyone back from that 9/10 era. Rose, Martha, Jackie, John Simm as the master. Those were the best.

I stg if they bring back John Barrowman I won’t watch it

Oh John Simm back would be incredible. And if they could find a way to pair his Master with "Missy" I'd die and go to who heaven.

• Heart
Seems to be some conflicting reports that

Yasmin Finney has joined the cast as "Rose Tyler" but some sources suggesting she is playing Rose Noble - suggesting she is Catherine Tate's on screen daughter. The Who fan base has gone a bit mad over the last few days so it is hard to tell what is official and what isn't. Some rumours are pointing to Matt Smith returning as well, but also Peter Davison, Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy as well. It's hard to keep track of what's happening!

She's definitely playing Rose. But whether it's Rose Tyler or Rose Temple is unconfirmed. I hope it's Donna's daughter if either.

Also, WILFRED IS BACK!

Bernard Cribbins has been seen on set.