Doctor Who

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh hope it is true, I would love to see more done about the parallel earth! Bonus points if they allow access to it in Australia at the same time as everywhere else

Reactions: 1
Guys are you excited about the upcoming specials? Just seen RTD insta post announcing the dates. First special is 25th nov! Then Dec 2nd and 9th. I’m honestly chuffed to see David and Catherine back, along with RTD it feels so nostalgic.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Guys are you excited about the upcoming specials? Just seen RTD insta post announcing the dates. First special is 25th nov! Then Dec 2nd and 9th. I’m honestly chuffed to see David and Catherine back, along with RTD it feels so nostalgic.
Cannot wait ❤ Tennant and Tate work so brilliantly together because they're mates! That and Donna is just pure kick-ass and I love her!!! (plus her style is more mine than rose/Martha/Amy because I'm old!)

Reactions: 3
Yesss I’m so excited! I keep seeing clips on Facebook and I’m like hurry up already!

Reactions: 1
I hope Russell manages to get Doctor Who going good again. It's been so hit and miss for so long, under Moffatt and Chibnall. Too many poor scripts, too many convoluted storylines not making good enough use of a brilliant cast.

Reactions: 2
Cannot wait ❤ Tennant and Tate work so brilliantly together because they're mates! That and Donna is just pure kick-ass and I love her!!! (plus her style is more mine than rose/Martha/Amy because I'm old!)
yeah I totally love Donna! i think Ten and Donna is the best pairing. I don’t particularly enjoy the doctor romance arcs. Rose and then Martha’s unrequited love. I much prefer the friendship companions.

I ddn’t mind the romantic arcs (but I can understand why some fans didn’t like them), but Donna was a breath of fresh air.

The Doctor, (very sincerely and emotionally) - “I just want a mate”

Donna - “ Well you ain’t mating with me sunshine!”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So you can tell Disney own Dr Who now 🤣

As a one off I enjoyed it but I hope this isn't the direction the show will take completely.

Ncuti Gatwa is brilliant though, and quite like the new assistant too

Reactions: 3
So you can tell Disney own Dr Who now 🤣

As a one off I enjoyed it but I hope this isn't the direction the show will take completely.

Ncuti Gatwa is brilliant though, and quite like the new assistant too
Ncuti Gatwa is gonna be a brilliant Doctor, but definitely need to make sure the tone doesn't go too child-appeal and still goes dark and scary enough.

I do love the way RTD always grounds it on Earth, with families etc. Something Moffatt/Chibnall didn't do as well IMO.

I have high hopes still for this era. I do worry that they are spending the bigger budget on CGI for the sake of it and because they have the budget rather than because it adds anything to the episodes in places.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but I feel that Chris Chibnal killed Doctor Who, and Russel T Davies returned to dance on it's grave.
I didn't think much of the specials at all, and will not be bothering with the new series.

Reactions: 2
Putting this in spoiler - its about the leaked news all over the media today
really disappointed it's been leaked that Ruby is only a companion for one series before it's even started.