Doctor Who

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People on Twitter are posting videos of them filming 😭

I can’t cope with all these announcements. Imagine how amazing it would be if this was kept quiet until the episode aired. I suppose that’s entirely impossible seeing as they film in city locations but imagine the shock watching the episode and suddenly all these old doctors and companions start appearing

Reactions: 1
Now, Peter Capaldi as well please Russell!
He has said that he isn't interested in revisiting the doctor, but you never know.

The Doctor I want back, and have a large role is Paul McGann. Just so he has more than the TVM and the Night of the Doctor under his belt.

Reactions: 2
People on Twitter are posting videos of them filming 😭

I can’t cope with all these announcements. Imagine how amazing it would be if this was kept quiet until the episode aired. I suppose that’s entirely impossible seeing as they film in city locations but imagine the shock watching the episode and suddenly all these old doctors and companions start appearing

I live in the same city in Wales that Russel T is from, and I swear to God we're all on high alert here!
(Torchwood once got filmed on my street and it was PHENOMENAL!)

• Heart
I live in the same city in Wales that Russel T is from, and I swear to God we're all on high alert here!
omg that’s so cool !!! I was so obsessed with torchwood 😭 shame all the stuff with John Barrowman has kinda ruined it for me.

also I love your username

• Heart
omg that’s so cool !!! I was so obsessed with torchwood 😭 shame all the stuff with John Barrowman has kinda ruined it for me.

also I love your username

He was genuinely lovely with the fans too which makes the whole feel even seedier tbh.
They filmed for 5 days and obviously day to day life happened for us residents and Barrowman was so kind to us all, remembering us and all the kids who lived there (my son has fabulous memories of it cause he'd come home from school and be greeted with this huge thing going on, with 'famous' people and everything!!) And what should be a bloody brilliant memory feels so bleeping tainted now. We don't even talk about it often anymore (my son is an adult now) cause it just feels seedy

I remember when Torchwood came and filmed near me on my Mam‘s mates farm. Spent the whole day cold and wet in a field watching them film and got to meet James Marster’s which 17\18 yr old me nearly collapsed over. Best day ever lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I remember when Torchwood came and filmed near me on my Mam‘s mates farm. Spent the whole day cold and wet in a field watching them film and got to meet James Marster’s which 17\18 yr old me nearly collapsed over. Best day ever lol!

Was the crazy German lady there? There's a crazy German torchwood OBSESSIVE who used to follow them everywhere when they were filming

Was the crazy German lady there? There's a crazy German torchwood OBSESSIVE who used to follow them everywhere when they were filming
Oh man crazy German woman, I remember her lol. But No it was just me and my mam who were allowed to stay, thanks to knowing the owner of the place it was being filmed, because I think iirc they were filming part of the final of S2 and didn’t want it spoiled too much.

Ooooh. High five. 😁

Tidy mun!!!

Oh man crazy German woman, I remember her lol. But No it was just me and my mam who were allowed to stay, thanks to knowing the owner of the place it was being filmed, because I think iirc they were filming part of the final of S2 and didn’t want it spoiled too much.

Crazy German woman sat at the end of my street the entire time they were filming there, blogging everything on her blackberry. The crew were bringing her food and everything.
It was the first time I'd ever seen that level of extreme fandom, because it struck me as quite sinister.

I really wish people would stop posting clips online of them filming! By the time it airs I’ll have seen it all. I’ve tried to hide and mute things on Twitter but it doesn’t help. I just think if you’re watching them film, just watch it yourself you don’t need to post it online. I wanna be excited for this special but everything always gets spoilt by social media. I wish the crew would just tell all these fans to piss off 🤣