Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
I just find it really disrespectful to Jack. Yes, we don’t know the circumstances behind their break up - but it seemed pretty amicable so I doubt he screwed her over and therefore she’s throwing this new relationship in his face as “pay back”.
The timing (if what they say is true about when they decided to break up) is literally a/less than a month.

I totally support that you move on whenever feels right for you, be that years/months but I don’t like how much she’s claiming this to be the most perfect life with this new guy all on social media where Jack can see it.
Captions like “big YES to life right now” “summer 21 hits different” even the one at the beginning of the month “I found you” which is so clearly about him.

Doesn’t matter why they split up - it’d still hurt seeing that. Pretty rotten behaviour.
Is she trying to prove something?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And meanwhile she’s lounging around naked in her pool without a care in the world.
She will be absolutely mortified, she basically broke up her long term relationship for this and its lasted less than a year, Jack will be laughing his head off. That's why she's doing the whole I'm absolutely fine act.

Rew333

Does one have to be extremely thin, surgically enhanced and conventionally attractive to be friends with Lauren?

• Haha

Lgh060110

Is anyone else wondering what the long term plan is with Jack and his girlfriend (they tag and post pictures of each other so assume they’re exclusive?)
They only seem to see each other on Jack’s passing visits to the UK, and they did go away together a few weeks back but I can’t see how that’d be fun and sustainable in the long run? 😕
His gf has always been desperate to be famous. She was on a show briefly in UK called Made in Chelsea years ago and in Chelsea circles had bad rep of being a bitch.
I bet she thought she was going to be the new 'Lauren', always travelling with him and featured heavily on his feed ( just like Liam became Lauren's new 'jack'). But don't see that happening at all, Jack has learnt about free loaders with Lauren. It's clear that Jack was behind all the success of the pair and Lauren was just the body in the shots. Think he will keep his feed just him, and new gf only in the stories. The appetite for travel couples has definitely reduced in the last few years and now it seems a lot more individual photographers who travel as friends, with the group changing each trip.
Think the new gf is holding out thinking she will get to become like Lauren, but would be such a bad business move for Jack. Long term I don't see how it will work with him always travelling but you never know I guess

lana-banana

Heyy!

So I've been living in Bali for almost a year now, and I'm in a lot of Facebook/Whatsapp groups for the community.

Recently Lauren has been getting a lot of criticism for the parties she's throwing at Nanuku House, as the house is in a residential area and she's blasting loud music and disturbing local residents.

Apparently a neighbour complained to her management/her about the noise and she gave a very rude response, basically saying she didn't care about the complaint because she 'has a business to run' and there's nothing residents can do because she paid off the Banjar to get permission for the parties. (Banjar are basically members of the local community who take care of laws for that area, kind of like a village council. Unfortunately if you have money you can persuade them to turn a blind eye to certain things, which is clearly what Lauren has done.)

The posts have gained a lot of attention and a lot of the local residents and community are very angry with her, some are suggesting to report her to the police or immigration to check if her 'business' is legal. She hasn't responded but she did reply to some comments calling her out on her recent post trying to defend herself.

I will try to screenshot the original post with names crossed out so you can see exactly what was said. The poster didn't name Lauren but she posted a video of the villa to show how noisy it was from her home and obviously a lot of people recognized the house
If anybody is interested in an update, the story has been shared by @canggucommunity which is one of the biggest Bali/Canggu based Instagram accounts.

they’ve posted a lot more info including the original screenshots showing what Lauren said to the OP. She’s being tagged in all the stories and people are pretty annoyed she hasn’t made any sort of statement of apology. Apparently her friends have been messaging the account defending her but she still hasn’t said anything

if you want to see everything that’s being said most of it should still be on @canggucommunity Instagram story

Attachments

• Wow

Lalalsl

I know her life is enviable in many ways but I’d be so bored by now living the way she is. I also have no idea how she copes with constant hangovers but as she seems to be out every night I guess it’s hair of the dog 😴
I genuinely don’t find any part of her life anything to be envious of. It seems so empty

clawhands

Anyone think this might be a new man in her life?
Wouldn’t surprise me. Have you noticed she only hangs out with influencers and people that have a fairly decent social media following? What a superficial existence she has.

Reactions: 7

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Disgusting to be leaving a brand new puppy like that to jet off on another holiday. People like her shouldn’t have pets if that’s the constant jet set lifestyle she wants to live. Some animals get horrible separation anxiety and really suffer.

And yes, in those outfits you can really see that she has turned to literal skin and bone and it’s not a good look 😱

mcgee

VIP Member
Just out of curiosity, anyone remember how many followers had Jessica before appearing on Jack stories or tagging Jack on her stories?

Lauren wise, I feel her content has lost all the appeal. She gained some momentum after breaking up with Jack, Liam, etc., more for the gossip than for her content. But same applies to Jack. They are just rich, superficial and empty people living in a 'poor' country and thinking they are creative just because they film everything they do. So sad.
Totally agree! I used to enjoy her travel content but work on that front seems to have slowed/ stopped and now she just posts like she’s a socialite which isn’t appealing and isn’t why I originally followed her.

ekm0236

Chatty Member
I used to think Ellie was really authentic but I think now she’s just a trend follower, and that’s what this house is, a trend. She’ll get over it in a few years and try to sell it I reckon 🤷‍♀️
I can’t with all the old 60s features. It has zero family home vibes.

clawhands

But will say until she’s blue in the face how healthy she is. I cannot stand these girls that clearly have issues lie about how healthy they are and what an amazing relationship they have with food (aka Caroline Groth). It’s so disingenuous and dangerous for her followers.