Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ekm0236

Chatty Member
For all the millions Lauren must have in the bank her style and clothes are truly awful, is she fashionable in Australia?... Is it just cultural fashion differences? As a UK gal im like ooooh no to EVERYTHING she wears
Australian here- her fashion is awful!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Things

I get a weird vibe from them, don't really think they fit as a couple, judging obvs from what they show. He seems a puppy following her around, he really lived above his possibilities on all those travels, but he kind of seems more laid back and not really bright... don't know why I think this, just a feeling. And I could never be with some so arrogant, self-absorbed and vapid like an influencer. She is with him while pouting and filming herself thinking I'm a goddess. Can't picture them having really deep or engaging convos.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Bellaboonew_12

I don’t understand why she doesn’t move to Australia now that she’s broken up from both boyfriends.
I agree, its obvious she wants to settle down now (surmised from the break up where she said Jack still wanted to party and live the traveling life and she didn't.. or words to that effect coupled with the quick grab rebound to Liam and the joint finance and life thing), it's also obvious her life is in Aus, all her family, her twin and nephew and soon to be niece, her best friends and old friends.

Bali just seems like an 'in place' to hang and although she's often out with other travel influences and acquaintances she doesn't seem settled there. More of a base. And obviously it made sense while with Jack / Liam with them being European but what's keeping her there now?

Be better to spend her time in Aus trying to find a partner who wants to actually live in Aus ready for when she finally realises its where she wants to be (in the style of Rachel finally realising its Ross she wants, despite everyone but her knowing that already 🤣)

The air miles situation is horrific, Jack is just as bad. There must be an entire massive community of rich privaledged people living life like this flying every week to far away places just for photos for Instagram and taking no accountability while the rest of us are made to feel ashamed of our 3 hour flight to zante once a year.

I honestly think as the food and energy crisis deepens along with more extreme weather in the places they visit (which is just an inconvenience to them as per Jack's faux par in Jamaica last week re hurricane Ian - because he is so self serving he didnt even know about the hurricane and predicted devastation) that these people will be called out more and more and I hope they are made to feel uncomfortable for it.

It's getting to the point where its not only unachievable by the rest of us in any way shape or form which makes it irrelevant but also its not what we want to see anymore or are interested in.

I suspect the travel on a budget or local travel will be much more of a thing going into 23 and they will either have to change or fall into oblivion.

Their boring content will hopefully make these two fall into oblivion quicker than some others 🤞

Reactions: 8

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
They’ll be surrounded by “yes people” in Bali because they seem to surround themselves with vapid influencers out there and they’ll want to be posted by them because they’ll gain followers. They’ll also be approached by a lot of Bali brands and photographers because again, they’ll post them and they’ll gain followers - every relationship is an exchange.

They’ve also got the money to build many “luxurious” property out there and almost become “mini celebs of Bali”/higher status than most travellers/expats, many people will know who they are and I imagine people look/talk when they walk into a club, restaurant etc. and owners of these places will exclusively invite/bow down to them because they’ll want her to post about them.

It’s fed into their ego A LOT, and if feels like it has a lot more recently. Lauren swans around like she owns the island and don’t get me started on the outfits they all wear. I imagine Jack equally does the same, albeit he doesn’t post a huge amount of his social life at the moment, but I get the impression he acts like he’s some deep, mysterious thinker of Bali with his oversized clothes and flared beige pants, what you know about crypto he knows 10x the amount I bet 😂 😴

• Haha

Bellaboonew_12

I know Lauren and Jack have been sharing rentals the past year but am I the only one to find it weird that he has been staying in her new home? I know they're 'friends' now and it would be easier with their pets being in one spot and not constantly moving but couldn't Jack have found his own place to stay? 😅 or is that just me? Lol. Liam got kicked to the curb having to find a new home and here's Jack getting free stays...
Yeh it's very strange, there must be a lot of communication still going on behind the scenes. They still have a lot of baggage together.

I just can't work out why Jessica is so happy to just see him for random weeks here and there in hotel rooms and then he just dissappears back to Bali staying in his and Lauren's house, looking after his and Lauren's pets, building his and Lauren's businesses, spending time with his and Lauren's friends.

I'd love to know their long term plan.

Nym

I’ve never understood couples who post photos of themselves kissing on social media. Seems immature and like they’re trying to prove something.
Jack’s new gf seems so much classier than Lauren.
To be fair, Lauren doesn't have any other content these days, it's either an ad or rubbing her new relationship into everyone's face.

I'm always surprised her thread on here is so quiet, she is such a mean girl and doesn't offer anything of value. But she must be raking in the money, her travel plans for this year and her lifestyle in general ain't cheap!

Blueglacier

Even if they're not filming this, it's sad. They're just wiggling their bums in front of a camera for views and "influence".
When did we as a society come to this?
When you're actually having fun, a phone to record that you're having fun is the last thing on your mind.
In a way, I feel sorry for them.
Also her saying vacation mode is just ironic.
She's always on vacation. When did taking photos for 10 mins, editing it for another 10 mins become work?

ekm0236

Chatty Member
I used to think Ellie was really authentic but I think now she’s just a trend follower, and that’s what this house is, a trend. She’ll get over it in a few years and try to sell it I reckon 🤷‍♀️
I can’t with all the old 60s features. It has zero family home vibes.

Blueglacier

She's so bored of herself that she's resorted to taking off her bikini and laying it on her pool. Thirsty AF.
Whoever thinks Lauren is intelligent needs to get their facts right. Jack was a cleaner, Lauren was a dental assistant. Jack at least has some talent. Lauren has nothing other than mean girl energy and a pouty smile. Also not a care for the world. She's literally a climate criminal. The amount of fast fashion and flying she does. Hoo boy.

• Haha