Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meh doesn’t explain looking emaciated. She is 100% restricting her food intake. How can she claim to go from restricting and over exercising to now basically doing what she wants and drop so much weight? Not buying it.

Reactions: 6
Yeah she also hammers those spin classes, I don’t buy it that she’s not over exercising either!

Reactions: 5
She’s out with Jack. Nice they can be civil and friends but I just know I’d be crying at home if were Jess 😂
Nooooooo 🫣 I couldn’t cope if I was Jess. I’d be on the next flight to Bali.

I still think there’s feelings there tbh

Reactions: 8
Yeah call me insecure but I’d be on the first flight out if I were Jess :LOL:

Reactions: 8
Latest stories she is saying her drink was spiked and she hit a wall and has bruised her face. Very alarming

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did anyone get screenshots of the original story when she talks about being spiked and hurting her face? I missed it!

It's still up it won't let me download but it's the first story of her talking about her new collection she addresses it

Reactions: 1
It's still up it won't let me download but it's the first story of her talking about her new collection she addresses it
Oooh I see, thank you! I just saw the story she reposted about spiking and then a bunch of ads which I skipped through and something about concealer not covering a black eye but I thought there’d been more posted before. Misunderstanding, sorry!

Reactions: 1
She’s just not the same person atm.
I feel like she is heavily into drinking and substances. Her new stories show how thin she is again 🥺
But according to her she’s in in the best place physically and mentally of her life 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can 100% see Lauren and Jack getting back together. Jess doesn’t suit Jack at all.

Reactions: 7
But will say until she’s blue in the face how healthy she is. I cannot stand these girls that clearly have issues lie about how healthy they are and what an amazing relationship they have with food (aka Caroline Groth). It’s so disingenuous and dangerous for her followers.

Reactions: 7
Imagine if she didn't have implants, they're the only non-skelatal part of her :(

View attachment 1976307
I don’t quite understand why it is not ok to ask about someone who has lost a lot of weight and is clearly underweight?

Especially when you’re in the thick of it and don’t see how thin you’ve become.

I noticed some comments by a follower shaming people for asking if she’s ok cause she has lost loads of weight.

I am just curious? I’m happy to learn why.

Reactions: 2
Imagine if she didn't have implants, they're the only non-skelatal part of her :(

View attachment 1976307
the sad thing is she loves the new look clearly
---
I don’t quite understand why it is not ok to ask about someone who has lost a lot of weight and is clearly underweight?

Especially when you’re in the thick of it and don’t see how thin you’ve become.

I noticed some comments by a follower shaming people for asking if she’s ok cause she has lost loads of weight.

I am just curious? I’m happy to learn why.
these comments asking if she’s okay probably feed whatever issue she has going on

Reactions: 3