Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellaboonew_12

Also, I can’t believe how much weight Lauren has lost. I hope shes alright, she does seem sad. It’s like she’s now mourning the loss of her relationship with Jack now that her and Liam have broken up. I feel like Liam was a rebound and to be honest I can’t imagine her being thattt upset about Liam.
They say that about rebounds don't they, that they are used just to mask the initial breakup emotions and eventually when the rebound fails (and they inevitably do) you will quickly feel all the emotions you were trying to mask. Something's definitely amiss with both of them anyway. But, like you, equally I can't see them reuniting.

The nature of Jessica's and Jack's relation ship makes me think she's just in it for the exposure. She was one of the first people to follow his new house account and commented a 😍 on one of his pics.... If she is was in a secure relationship she would have seen all those pics privately and wouldn't feel the need to publically do that I don't think.

passerby123

From taking liams all round the world last year for personal as well as professional trips, she has suddenly dropped him (even for his nephews bday) and made him a caretaker for her house and pet. What kind of arrangement is this!
he could be tired from all the travelling.. the NZ trip was also super short. Maybe he wants to take a break? I can imagine that

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
I just said the same. It's obvious it's a paid promotion but nothing is ever declared. He's in the UK now so needs to stick to the uks guidelines, so each and every story mentioning or showing the hotel needs to be declared as #ad

It's so annoying 😬

rrozay

To be fair Aggie and Jacob have been together well over a year now, Jacob’s breakup was pretty nasty though so get what you mean. I do find it funny how gypsea lust is doing all this and saying what you mentioned following where Jack had been only days previously 😂
Do you think Jacob cheated on Hayley with Aggie, or at least monkey branched to her as they have known each other a long time?

Jack posted a story with a girl at the Goring Hotel.

tl07

Lauren posted this right after her onslaught of new by pics. Seems to be forcing the idea that Jack is okay with it. Haven’t seen any posts from him commenting about this though even in the comments of his new ig posts.
BB04B645-CADA-40A1-93ED-F5332D9B0BD9.jpeg
43F08D72-6917-48A2-8B79-6D63050679A0.jpeg

rrozay

I think it's nice she is spending some time with sister after there was some speculation they had fallen out.

cookies74

Are they trying to get rid of tourism from young holiday makers? Eek! I would regret buying there if I had a house.

If I’m honest I think Jack is a total snooze fest. Probably why Lauren was so excited about Liam as he seemed to have some personality and wasn’t dripping in gold jewellery and stupid sunglasses.
Admittedly, Liam was so different to Lauren and Jack that there was no way he could ever match her lifestyle causing the ultimate end 🤷‍♀️
I wonder if her plans to open a surf school are still on the horizon🤣
Agreed. I feel like he didn't take himself so seriously at the beginning but nowadays he definitely fancies himself and is a total bore haha

Edit to say - his dress sense also cringes me out

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Funny that just checked Liam stories and he's in a Villa posting like he is some pseudo-travel influencer, lol.
So funny 🤣 I thought at first he’d just leveraged from being with to being with her and getting more followers/recognised by the Bali influencer industry, but I wonder if they were both gifted it and she just let him take it whilst she went to Paris?

obrother

I bet you this narcissistic talentless person is going to get Liam to watch all the pets and stay at her home while she is away. She would be the definition of disgusting if this happens. Poor lad will probably have no other options and have to succumb to this disrespect and do it.

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
I’m interested how the Oreo situation is going to play out when they’re both back in Bali…
Especially with Lauren acting like they’re going to take him for their own the other day on stories when talking about isolating 🤔

kdot

Wouldn’t be surprised if he has found a loop hole. He has previously put #ad after stories and posts if it’s been paid for. He said in a story he was doing some cool things with a friends company so he may not be getting payed for this, just getting it all for free. Don’t know if that changes everything

mcgee

VIP Member
He was in this one that seemed to be from today? Maybe he was on duty looking after the kids haha

View attachment 2073179
Yeah Ellie posted one of her, Alex and Bowie today too . Think going by Ellie’s stories he was on child care duties while everyone got their pics for Instagram. Can imagine him rolling his eyes while everyone is posing so he probably just stays away most of the time 😄

Blueglacier

Screenshot_20220901-115430.jpg

I don't think she's worried at all about the backlash on flying. Cant believe her honestly. She's taking trains and ferries for her own convenience of not losing her overfilled fast fashion bags. Why not do it because it's better for our actual effing future???

We'll see the convenience when Australia has flash flooding and fires again or her Indonesian home gets drowned in a flood. Climate criminals at their worst.