Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Why did she share them?! Especially with Jack’s comment about it being quick… doesn’t really scream that he’s super cool with it 😬

I think it was really unfair how much she shared of their conversations, eg: her quoting the conversation of him not wanting to go Aus with her.

She really tried to make him out to be douche - and maybe he is, but I don’t think that’s fair to share that with the world about someone you supposedly care about, and someone who isn’t there to defend himself.

I laughed at how she said the only conflict they had was with how fast he made his own presets… 🤔 was still slower than you entering a new relationship
Why did Jack not want to go to Australia? I missed that part.

Why did Jack not want to go to Australia? I missed that part.
He wasn't allowed in at the time - it was only aus citizens because of the pandemic. Although he did say before he didn't want to settle there, I guess it is too far away for him and I think he thought it meant marriage and babies too and he wasn't ready for that

In other news someone keeps telling Lauren she has put some timber on and she's getting all upset about it.... I honestly can't tell 😅 she still looks the same to me!! The only thing that's changed is that she is 100% on the path for marriage and babies now 🙂

Reactions: 3
He always looks so wooden and awkward to me. I feel like he fell into the cool gang by accident 😅

I kind of like Jack..but he defo seems to of had a bit of work done to his face..hes a bit frozen looking!!Used to think he was gay🤔

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think it is a bit dodgy to be expressing outpourings of love when in the depths of the honeymoon period?? Aggie Lal and Jacob are doing this too, same as LostleBlanc and his new gf (all travel influencers). I know how amazing it feels and as an influencer you want to show off, but it can bite you in the ass! Also I noticed all the people I mentioned low-key say stuff like 'nobody has ever made me feel this way' etc...seems like they all wanna say give their exes (other influencers) a message.....

Anyone else think it is a bit dodgy to be expressing outpourings of love when in the depths of the honeymoon period?? Aggie Lal and Jacob are doing this too, same as LostleBlanc and his new gf (all travel influencers). I know how amazing it feels and as an influencer you want to show off, but it can bite you in the ass! Also I noticed all the people I mentioned low-key say stuff like 'nobody has ever made me feel this way' etc...seems like they all wanna say give their exes (other influencers) a message.....
To be fair Aggie and Jacob have been together well over a year now, Jacob’s breakup was pretty nasty though so get what you mean. I do find it funny how gypsea lust is doing all this and saying what you mentioned following where Jack had been only days previously 😂

To be fair Aggie and Jacob have been together well over a year now, Jacob’s breakup was pretty nasty though so get what you mean. I do find it funny how gypsea lust is doing all this and saying what you mentioned following where Jack had been only days previously 😂
Do you think Jacob cheated on Hayley with Aggie, or at least monkey branched to her as they have known each other a long time?

Jack posted a story with a girl at the Goring Hotel.

She is very pretty.... But from her Instagram seems like the standard London 'insta model' 🙄

They look to have met in ibiza back in July

Wonder if she's off back to Dubai then Bali to live with him?
Funny that her new partner is a Jack copy but his new partner couldn’t be any more different?!

Reactions: 6