Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two months after the break up post and already looking serious with someone new... clearly a bit of a crossover in relationship timing I’d say!

Aw yeh there absolutely must have been a cross over, it makes sense now why he flew straight out the country abandoning his car at airport parking! Wow, I'd love the tea! I wonder how she managed to make him tow the line on the amicable break up post... I bet he was fuuuuumin 😱🤯

Reactions: 2
Yes!! I’ve been waiting and watching for a thread on these guys!
The new guy is @liambss - very quick, although she does strike me as someone not to be single for long

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes!! I’ve been waiting and watching for a thread on these guys!
The new guy is @liambss - very quick, although she does strike me as someone not to be single for long
Aaah I've had a quick stalk, he seems cute! Her sister follows him already! How did you find that out!...thank you for the goss!! Her surfing posts the other week make sense now 🙈

It really angers me so much that she was able to just pop in and out of Australia and now both of them have just been off galavanting across the world to ‘heal’ from their break-up.

I was supposed to get married in Fiji in October 2020. We had been planning it for over 2 years, paid for almost everything (non-refundable), our families and friends had all booked flights etc. I’ve had to postpone it twice now due to not being allowed to leave Australia, and will likely have to postpone a third time soon. We were also supposed to go to Japan in March 2021 and that was going to be our last trip for a while before settling down to start having children. Since we can’t even have our wedding for the foreseeable future, it feels like our whole life has been postponed.

Some people in this thread, and also people I know personally, have missed out on so much more, including births of children, and serious illnesses and deaths of family members.

I get it’s their ‘job’ and that factor + living in Indonesia means they can manage to get around the restrictions (and they can also afford to quarantine), but they really need to read the room. Most of their subscribers have been stuck in their respective countries for the better part of the last 2 years, unable to go anywhere, facing lockdowns, job losses, and being separated from family overseas. Maybe some people want to see their travelling posts as a sort of escape, but when I see it, it just annoys me.

Maybe if they were a bit more humble and recognised the privilege they have to be able to travel at this time, it wouldn’t bother me so much. But they just go about it so casually as if it’s normal.

• Heart
Aaah I've had a quick stalk, he seems cute! Her sister follows him already! How did you find that out!...thank you for the goss!! Her surfing posts the other week make sense now 🙈
I checked the comments on her latest post, and somebody had commented his name in response to someone asking 👀 I saw too that in his tagged photos there was a photo dump which included them both (different photos but all of the same night) which was posted on the same date as their breakup announcement - thought that was interesting! 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I checked the comments on her latest post, and somebody had commented his name in response to someone asking 👀 I saw too that in his tagged photos there was a photo dump which included them both (different photos but all of the same night) which was posted on the same date as their breakup announcement - thought that was interesting! 🕵️‍♀️
Damn you’re good! 🤣

• Heart
Wow the same night!!!

That's some brilliant detective work 🙌🏻

I think it’s been deleted now, I can’t see it

I see that split coming too. I was the only one who thought she almost never post about missing Jack only Oreo…? She went for months to Austraila and wasnt able to see her love but she kept talking about how she missing her dog and shared crying videos. I was thinking what the duck. At least act like you care about your bf… Maybe once she mentioned “missing my boys” and the first met after aus was also weird… like that scene was for us and not about them.

When she shared those partying videos in Australia I felt bad about Jack. He did not shared similar vids. I imagined him sad/mad at home doing “nothing” while his gf drunk and dancing with other men.

To be honest I didnt liked him (he was neutral etc - what you mentioned) before Lauren left to Aus but while she was there I just realised how superficial she become. I following them from the begining and she changed for the worst.

Earlier she was smiling she was authentic but now she’s just has this resting witch duck face woman with a great body, zero useful information or authentic content just me me me and my basic friends and oreo.

Jack at least doing something useful, the quality of his new content is levelled up, interesting captions, pics are still amazing.

Lauren photos quality is way more worse than earlier and I’m not only talk about the composition but the colours. I dont think that its because shes showing us how she living in the moment she’s just not being able to do as good pictures as Jack.

I dont think she want kids or get married, she said it many times! (Check stories) I think she realized he got bored with Jack, she wanted partying or found this guy after came back with doubts and thats the real reason. And the whole break up one week sadness was fake I mean the part we saw. It should have happened earlier and maybe not the way as Lauren described she also posted later than Jack and corrected to be more similar to Jacks which was full of emotions. Laurens was like ohfuckishouldwritesomething…

I think Jack suffers more. He hurts so he is being “mean” sometimes to show Lauren what she missed and I think it’s ok. Also think there is a reason why he left so fast and why Lauren left before he arrived. Also think his new man is not good looking at all and has daddy body.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jack set up a new preset IG page for himself - fair play! Seems like he’s the brains and skill behind it all, would be frustrating to share that with someone else you’re no longer connected to

Reactions: 3
Jack set up a new preset IG page for himself - fair play! Seems like he’s the brains and skill behind it all, would be frustrating to share that with someone else you’re no longer connected to
She was getting some right stick about rubbing it in Jack's face on insta last night....

Incidently on that Paris post she has commented 😍😍😍 on her own post using the @doyoutravel account which I thought was really really odd, if it has your old boyfriends name on the account and you ran off with another man then that's so inappropriate

Also a lot of people are calling her out now for now quarantining when arriving in France! Apparently it's voluntary quarantine?

Attachments

• Wow
I did find it interesting that Jack abandoned Lauren for a few weeks in Dubai when he went back to Bali. Did she really have to stay there by herself to renew her Indonesian visa?

I did find it interesting that Jack abandoned Lauren for a few weeks in Dubai when he went back to Bali. Did she really have to stay there by herself to renew her Indonesian visa?
I was thinking the same, but during that trip he mentioned them maybe returning to Dubai soon to buy property together so perhaps things were bad and they decided to have a little space but HE didn't think things were 'that' bad?

I used to be a fan of Lauren and not really bothered about Jack, but his content lately has been so much more interesting. Her trip to France looks so bland and her photography really boring now she's doing g things solo/with the new fella.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah, she’s just drinking and eating and just want to show me a new outfit / tropeaka something. Jack at least put #ad in his stories/posts… Her followers dropped under 2 million in the last few weeks. I can understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I agree, I'm bored to tears of her France trip, photography is terrible, content is sporadic, undeclared adds everywhere, she even had text on her front photo on today's post 🥴... Its a no from me.

I find myself more and more on team Jack. I think she's pulled a right one on him. I don't know how he's taking it all in his stride if I'm honest, I wouldn't be so amicable.

• Heart
I just find it really disrespectful to Jack. Yes, we don’t know the circumstances behind their break up - but it seemed pretty amicable so I doubt he screwed her over and therefore she’s throwing this new relationship in his face as “pay back”.
The timing (if what they say is true about when they decided to break up) is literally a/less than a month.

I totally support that you move on whenever feels right for you, be that years/months but I don’t like how much she’s claiming this to be the most perfect life with this new guy all on social media where Jack can see it.
Captions like “big YES to life right now” “summer 21 hits different” even the one at the beginning of the month “I found you” which is so clearly about him.

Doesn’t matter why they split up - it’d still hurt seeing that. Pretty rotten behaviour.
Is she trying to prove something?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So they we’re definitely together in Lombok in early March but she was with jack in uluwatu at the end of March so she lying about not knowing him.

She was going out with jack for 5 years, dog, cats, houses so it’s 100% disrespectful doing this so early. She keeps saying there’s no drama, we are friends etc but that seems to only be the case when it suits her. When jack announced his new preset website she chucked the biggest dummy spit and said it was for “purely his ego and greed”. So it’s okay for her to move on with a new dude but he has to keep making her money so she can pay for this new surfer bum aswell 😂. Like many other is preferred her but I have gone so off her of late.

So they we’re definitely together in Lombok in early March but she was with jack in uluwatu at the end of March so she lying about not knowing him.

She was going out with jack for 5 years, dog, cats, houses so it’s 100% disrespectful doing this so early. She keeps saying there’s no drama, we are friends etc but that seems to only be the case when it suits her. When jack announced his new preset website she chucked the biggest dummy spit and said it was for “purely his ego and greed”. So it’s okay for her to move on with a new dude but he has to keep making her money so she can pay for this new surfer bum aswell 😂. Like many other is preferred her but I have gone so off her of late.

Did I miss the strop about his presets!?! What happened?

I wonder who is paying for this France trip... Surely this unknown surfer with 3.5k insta followers hasn't got her level of cash?

She's pulling PR suicide at the moment, Jack's definitely winning the war despite losing the battle