DLAM - Dress Like a Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually blocked, weirdly. I’ve never commented on her account. I thought she was appalling at tagging ads, but quite liked her content.
Oddly I'm also blocked. She blocked me about 18 months ago and I've no idea why, I don't think I ever commented on anything of hers. Very strange.

Reactions: 1
She just reminds me of a children's TV presenter. Loads of colourful clothes, always happy and bouncies about without a care in the world. Just seems so vacuous and irrelevant.

Reactions: 4
This woman is everything I hate about 'instamums' trying to be entrepreneurs. She is very entitled and is just in it for the freebies. Everything she wears is free. Everything she plugs costs a fortune which most of her followers would not be able to afford on a regular basis. I just don't get her brand at all and who the hell actually buys her merch??

Reactions: 11
I just don't get her brand at all and who the hell actually buys her merch??
Funnily enough, I saw a metallic pink bag on someone and fell in love. Actually went up and asked them where they bought it, and it was DLAM’s. However, discovered that I was blocked (and it was £150!), so decided I wouldn’t give her my hard earned on principal (not that I could afford it, but still).

Reactions: 1
Funnily enough, I saw a metallic pink bag on someone and fell in love. Actually went up and asked them where they bought it, and it was DLAM’s. However, discovered that I was blocked (and it was £150!), so decided I wouldn’t give her my hard earned on principal (not that I could afford it, but still).
Aha! Well I think she needs to change her name then & rebrand. I feel like the merch she sells needs something edgier than DLAM (dress like a mum)? But maybe that's just me!

urgh here we go....that wonderful time of year where all we hear about is her trip to Camp Bestival and the bazillion sequinned outfits that she'll wear. If I saw her at a festival i'd run a mile, she really has such a big idea about herself - such a seasoned festival-goer! :rolleyes: Anyone else noticed how bandy-legged she is?

Reactions: 5
She’s been trying on clothes for the last 2 weeks, dancing to camera and being « wacky ». So bloody irritating. So self obsessed.

Reactions: 6
urgh here we go....that wonderful time of year where all we hear about is her trip to Camp Bestival and the bazillion sequinned outfits that she'll wear. If I saw her at a festival i'd run a mile, she really has such a big idea about herself - such a seasoned festival-goer! :rolleyes: Anyone else noticed how bandy-legged she is?
I’d love to see her at an actual festival. Not a middle class pampered faux festival.

Reactions: 8
I haven’t been to a festival in decades, but the thought that they’re filled nowadays with these glitter covered instawankers dressed like kids tv presenters put me right off them. I wouldn’t even consider going to any festival that these twats frequent.

Reactions: 9
Everything about her Instagram gives me the rage. I agree, she'd never manage a real festival. She's just a middle class bimbo with nothing to talk about except her wacky clothes.

Reactions: 7
when did going to a festival turn into a fancy dress event ? Showing my age but when i went festivals in my younger days you just wore what clothes you wore normally!
I always think she looks like shes busting for a wee the way she stands!! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I've never seen anyone dressed like her at a festival but then I've only ever went to T in the park for years. So most people are pished and out their faces covered in mud.

I've no idea what festival she went to but it looks shite. If you ever want a good laugh watch her putting make up on videos. It's unintentionally really funny.

Reactions: 4
She’s an smug idiot.

I find her hugely irritating, more than most of the IG Mama tribe. The sequins, glitter and leotards scream attention seeking ‘look at meee, I’m that twit off IG’.

Reactions: 6
I agree, can't stand her. I think a lot of instagrammers play a game and put forward a completely different personna to who they actually are. While I think she's actually as vacuous and thick as she seems 🤣🤣

• Haha
how long was this festival? DLAM took enough clothes for about a fortnight by looks of it...lots of open mouth, victory signs, glittery face in a variety of sequin ensembles ( i counted about 8 different outfits!).
As for the bloke who runs Camp bestival ..a 50 something ponytailed, toddlers clothes wearing thinking hes mr cool ..i couldnt think of anything more repelent in a man🤢

Attachments

• Sick
She just comes across as such a ridiculous character. V self absorbed, rich and vacuous

She does the worst make up/ trying on clothes reels 🤣 She’s like a parody, a character made up for Motherland I can’t believe she’s a real person

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10