DLAM - Dress Like a Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a very big £1m+ house. Her husband doesn't do anything major for a living so clearly just born into money
Her accounts show she made around £150k profit in the year before the pandemic really hit. She’s raking it in from the brands or else she’s sold a helluva lot of pink sunglasses.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My point was her not doing anything for it! Don't assume my circumstances
i wasn’t specifically talking about your circumstances. I was describing the context far more broadly. The fact that she’s so wealthy but yet continues to take free food and drink is shocking.

Yes agree. But they all seem the same, not sense of standards or impact

Reactions: 2
the awkward dancing 😩 i actually cannot deal with it…she is so clearly uncomfortable and not a natural fun carefree type so it’s incredibly jarring and cringeworthy to witness

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She does that thing at the end where she walks towards the camera to see the picture like toddlers do when they’ve had their photo taken 🙈. That one at Henley where she sort of looks off and laughs at someone (imaginary) in the distance as well. Toe curlingly brilliant 🤡. Almost as good at the Friday lunge! 😆

• Haha
She does that thing at the end where she walks towards the camera to see the picture like toddlers do when they’ve had their photo taken 🙈. That one at Henley where she sort of looks off and laughs at someone (imaginary) in the distance as well. Toe curlingly brilliant 🤡. Almost as good at the Friday lunge! 😆
Most working folk get the bacon rolls or cakes in on a Friday but she has to go one better and act like a fanny doing a lunge ! Imagine opening your curtains to that in the morning. Some mum in a glitter jumpsuit getting her kid to fill her being a twit ! If she was in Scotland she would end up on a banter page !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Most working folk get the bacon rolls or cakes in on a Friday but she has to go one better and act like a fanny doing a lunge ! Imagine opening your curtains to that in the morning. Some mum in a glitter jumpsuit getting her kid to fill her being a twit ! If she was in Scotland she would end up on a banter page !
I fully expect her to turn up on the influencers in the wild page one day doing something utterly cringe worthy 😂

This gave me a little chuckle... She doesn't know how she does it because let's face it she doesn't actually work. I don't think a few pictures in front of some doors and some mummy brunches really count as work imo.
Yes, I thought exactly the same! Also, because she probably doesn't *have* to work to support her household, so of course she does what she can when she can. Simple.
Also, 'just get on with it' - as though doing anything else is making a fuss?

Reactions: 4
When did posing on insta (remember the cringey Friday lunge?!), and making ugly sunglasses get classed as work?! And who the hell would ask advice from her?!

Reactions: 4
I had to laugh at her mid century drawing table ! Those things are more common than the cold. Most grans have two in each bedroom ! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Omg, I couldn't imagine anything worse than a huge mirror by my bed so I can see my morning state every morning haha, or reading in bed you would see your reflection of yourself! weird positioning.

• Haha