DLAM - Dress Like a Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she told the lady there was no need but failed to see there was no need to share it on the gram!? She’ll say she meant it to influence others to do the same but it’s not, it’s so she gets all the “omg you’re so amaaaazing hun” bollocks

Reactions: 4
Yeah just found her house and it cost them £1,250,000. Bragging about charitable giving when you're at that level is pretty despicable.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
On the blag today in stories. Asking your recommendations of family ski holidays for next year 🙄

2BD64159-65AE-4380-992E-F3C1EC44F2E5.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She promotes ski holidays herself with her wanky ‘mums skiing’ trips that she’s part of. Of course she knows where to find a family ski trip - she is totally on the beg. This is someone who has been accepting gifted food whilst in her million pound house though. So morals aren’t her thing

• Wow
Reactions: 18
she could probably answer her own question given that in the photo she appears to be on a family ski holiday!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thought the same. But I think (hope?!) Covid has made people a bit wiser to blaggy Instagramers.
Especially ones like her. She can’t be value for money for advertisers. She has 139000 followers yet her posts range from 2000 likes to 150. 150 likes on a post with a following that size is pathetic. She gets the most likes on posts featuring her and clothes but even then she can only manage 600 likes on some of them. She’s an embarrassment.

I hope if brands are still wanting to go the IG route, that they’ll start being a bit more discerning with who they’re advertising with. No one goes to that clothes wanker to see where they fancy booking their next holiday. Beggy cow. I think out of all those ‘mumfluencers’, she’s the one who irritates me the most. Even more than MOD did and that’s saying something. At least MOD had the clout.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is about the worst beg I’ve seen for a while. Now @-ing in all the companies from the recommendations to they are aware they are enjoy talked about.
Also don’t think that husband is minted....she is from a very well to do family.

She has now deleted the story asking for recommendations, but has kept the recommendations up and the copying in the businesses. Someone reading here me thinks

Christ alive, just seen her beanie hat is £48!!!!!!!!
You can get a decent branded one for half that price!
This woman has no boundaries.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
she is Queen Smug. She also has to drop in now and again how much she's missing music festivals. Got to make sure she still gets her free hospitality tickets next year! Urgh she's so transparent.

Reactions: 5
Why are these people called Influencers? They see more like a bunch of morons.

Reactions: 2
More free food taken again. She is shameless!
Cancelled snow boarding trip but doesn’t know how to book a family ski holiday.
Yeah right!

Reactions: 8
Wow loves her rant yesterday!! Boo boo for cancelling another snowboarding trip.

No wonder she is bored cause she leads a boring life. What’s aspiring to standing in front of a beach hut with today’s outfit for the gram !

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Don't really know this person but came across her after seeing Eleanor Bowmer share her stuff...find "the Peckham sunglasses" at £65 for boring rich white women super cringe. Reading here now I can see she's an ex Nunhead mum so okay at least she's not just googled "hip areas", but still find it gross.