DLAM - Dress Like a Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s flogging a snow boarding holiday saying that you’ll have an amazing time so please part with your cash. But wasn’t it only a few months she was (begging) asking for snowboarding holiday recommendations?

Zoe love - do try and keep a track on what you’ve been on the beg for.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It must be a posh people's festival. There's guys in suits behind her. She does always look awful. A cross between childlike and manic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont know how she gets any brand deals. The Disney AD, 2 comments?? You can't see the amount of likes, is that her thats changed that?

It puts me off buying anything anything she flogs.

Reactions: 2
I dont know how she gets any brand deals. The Disney AD, 2 comments?? You can't see the amount of likes, is that her thats changed that?

It puts me off buying anything anything she flogs.
I’ve always said this. For the amount of followers she has, her engagement is absolutely tit. I don’t know how any brands can look at her account and think she’s the best person to advertise their stuff. Doesn’t matter to her though, because influencers tend to get paid per thousand followers, rather than how many likes they get per post.

I also wonder if she’s bought bots like FOD has.

Reactions: 6
when she set out to be an influencer i wonder if she envisioned herself flogging shopping trolleys

551017D0-637A-4749-933F-A005922DABBE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least this collaboration is properly disclosed and correctly labelled for a change. Her compliance is generally woeful. Perhaps the ASA can give her a gold star for her forehead?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Or Spider-Man toys, or fridges, or Mercedes cars (or Audi this week, whichever nibbles to the beg I suppose). Didn’t she get a big new house to pay for just as the pandemic hit? I guess she’ll flog anything if it pays the mortgage. Her engagement is shockingly bad though, 3 comments on the spidey ad, 3 on the diet coke/smeg one - are the brands really so thick that they don’t notice how tit that is? Turning likes off on an AD is unforgivable! The dad dancing on the reels as well, omg 😆🙈.

Reactions: 5
I really love to laugh at her engagement and what she is flogging. Shopping trolleys have been around for years
Love. They practically sell themselves !

So one company is making the trollies one company has designed the print. How exactly is this a 'collaboration' with her? She's just put her name to it for a few quid.

I am sure she gets the work because of her connections. Not her engagement. She’s a posh white able bodied woman with connections in ‘industry’ hence all the festival freebies.

Reactions: 10
I am sure she gets the work because of her connections. Not her engagement. She’s a posh white able bodied woman with connections in ‘industry’ hence all the festival freebies.
It's not even her connections 😂
Her parents used to live in New York, her mum worked in the fashion industry for years, they used to party at studio 54 so made some great connections.
She hasn't worked for a single thing she has. Everything has been given to her, her whole life.

Reactions: 7
She has a very big £1m+ house. Her husband doesn't do anything major for a living so clearly just born into money

Reactions: 3
She has a very big £1m+ house. Her husband doesn't do anything major for a living so clearly just born into money
And that’s fine, many many people are. There is always someone with far more than you.
What is abhorrent is her grabby behaviour. Taking free food and drink that she could donate to others who would really appreciate it.

she’s totally classless!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's not even her connections 😂
Her parents used to live in New York, her mum worked in the fashion industry for years, they used to party at studio 54 so made some great connections.
She hasn't worked for a single thing she has. Everything has been given to her, her whole life.
How do you know about her parents? Tell us more.

Reactions: 3