DLAM - Dress Like a Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the QUEEN of ad hiding! She always does the ‘Ad’ word as small as possible, in the corner of the screen and the same colour as what’s in the background. I don’t know how she gets away with it

Reactions: 2
She is the QUEEN of ad hiding! She always does the ‘Ad’ word as small as possible, in the corner of the screen and the same colour as what’s in the background. I don’t know how she gets away with it

Is she embarrassed about doing them ? But not embarrassed about taking the dollar ??

Reactions: 4
I think she thinks she’s above it all. It’s just a bore. Similar approach to Chloe loves to shop if anyone follows her? Basically funded by their partners and fleecing followers. But refusing to see themselves as the low grade sales people they are.

Nothing wrong with working in sales, obviously. Just how I feel they view it!

Reactions: 6
So the other week she was on the beg asking about family ski trip recommendations. And today she’s answering questions giving out advice about family ski trip recommendations.

You literally couldn’t make it up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m actually blocked, weirdly. I’ve never commented on her account. I thought she was appalling at tagging ads, but quite liked her content.

Reactions: 2
I just don't understand why people watch her. There can't be many people that dress like her. I just so don't see her appeal.

Reactions: 5
Her engagement is really low - assume her followers are mostly bots. She’s from very wealthy stock so I also assume she’s well connected hence some of the deals / gifts she gets.

zero contribution to anything meaningful

Reactions: 4