DLAM - Dress Like a Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought so.

‘Fashion mum’. ‘Changing the way we see fashion and motherhood’

She dresses like every other basic, middle class instamama 🤣 If you put Pukka, Telford, MOD and DLAM in a lineup and covered their faces, no one would be able to tell them apart (except maybe Telford coz she doesn’t iron her clothes).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thought so.

Wow this is probably one of the most boring things I've ever read. So frustrating that people like this get opportunities that way more talented and interesting people don't get. So incredibly vacuous and bland, no pink jumpsuit in the world can disguise it.

Reactions: 8
Wow this is probably one of the most boring things I've ever read. So frustrating that people like this get opportunities that way more talented and interesting people don't get. So incredibly vacuous and bland, no pink jumpsuit in the world can disguise it.
What a got from this article was simply: here is a not very bright, incredibly privileged, person who thinks she is something special because she wears bright clothes 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So her ads today promote a bag using aff link with 15% off with her code, the bag on her link is £135 with 15% off is £114.75 yet the same bag is on Flannels website for £78 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Dont fancy that Spa shes at in her stories..looks like an illegal new age traveller road protest encampment!

• Haha
Ah so kind of Zoe to ‘share more of her house’ as requested. Which was a clip of a room she wants to do up and a beg for an orange sofa which apparently she ‘doesn’t have nor can afford’.

Save up then love like the rest of us.

Reactions: 3
Ah so kind of Zoe to ‘share more of her house’ as requested. Which was a clip of a room she wants to do up and a beg for an orange sofa which apparently she ‘doesn’t have nor can afford’.

Save up then love like the rest of us.
So bleeping obvious she's on the beg. This really pissed me off! :mad:

Slyly asking for new furniture because you‘ve spent 80k (must be in that region) on a massive extension and renovation is so 2017 instamum.

She’s been at it for months with the kitchen table too, “we are having to use the garden table, we can’t afford a new one, boo hoo, aren’t we living in poverty.”

Ikea not good enough?

Reactions: 5
She could always go crazy and get a job to pay for it, but I imagine that hadn’t occurred to her. ‘Making’ terrible sunglasses and posing badly doesn’t count…..