DLAM - Dress Like a Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how pleased Danone will be when they notice the incorrect spelling of the brand name in her latest ad...? Surely there's a rigorous approvals process that all posts go through, or perhaps not...?! How these 'influencers' can command such eye-watering fees is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See she was “gifted” school shoes for one of her kids. That really gets on my goat. I wonder how many parents are struggling to buy their kids shoes for going back to school. I can’t bear her. I had to stop following her. She is like a posh beggar. What does she even do for a living ??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Totally agree. Really uncomfortable to see these rich instahuns getting free school shoes. It’s the same as when they get free food too - so gravy and distasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Totally agree. Really uncomfortable to see these rich instahuns getting free school shoes. It’s the same as when they get free food too - so gravy and distasteful.
Agree although I’m finding all the advertising the influencers are doing atm quite distasteful, in a way that never really bothered me before. A couple of travel influencers I follow have posted about lavish free trips abroad they’ve received recently, and I just found it in rather poor taste. Most people are refraining from foreign holidays due to Covid and many other folk won’t be able to afford them even after restrictions have been lifted.
I just feel like ‘urgh, read the bleeping room’. It’s weird how they’re all so thin skinned when it comes to personal criticism but completely crass when it come to what others might be going through.

Reactions: 8
Agree although I’m finding all the advertising the influencers are doing atm quite distasteful, in a way that never really bothered me before. A couple of travel influencers I follow have posted about lavish free trips abroad they’ve received recently, and I just found it in rather poor taste. Most people are refraining from foreign holidays due to Covid and many other folk won’t be able to afford them even after restrictions have been lifted.
I just feel like ‘urgh, read the bleeping room’. It’s weird how they’re all so thin skinned when it comes to personal criticism but completely crass when it come to what others might be going through.
[/
I just do t get the whole influencer thing anyway guess is cause I am too old !! Lol

These big accounts really cannot read the room at all can they. Neither can brands sadly, why not partner with a school in a deprived or particularly hit by covid area and give each kid a pair of shoes? Do something with Marcus Rashford building on his amazing work with food poverty?

Reactions: 7
These big accounts really cannot read the room at all can they. Neither can brands sadly, why not partner with a school in a deprived or particularly hit by covid area and give each kid a pair of shoes? Do something with Marcus Rashford building on his amazing work with food poverty?

This, this would influence me towards a brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
See she was “gifted” school shoes for one of her kids. That really gets on my goat. I wonder how many parents are struggling to buy their kids shoes for going back to school. I can’t bear her. I had to stop following her. She is like a posh beggar. What does she even do for a living ??
She appears to mostly be an ‘influencer’ but does seem to have her own ‘line’ in some things.

Reactions: 1
DLAM removed any negative comments and blocked any person calling her out for supporting Clemmies racists comments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Recently?
Yes . I commented on it as well and the comment was removed and I was blocked. I’ve seen it a few times on her grid. I even tagged a few people so they can see the comment before it’s been removed

Agree about her fashion sense, she doesn't dress like a mum, she dresses like a toddler. Her 'collabs' are awful, the M&S shoes she 'designed' were awful, her engagement on Instagram is low, can't understand why any company would want to work with her. Would not be surprised if she's bought most of her Instagram followers.
Because she deletes every negative comment and blocks people who challenge her about clemmie’s racists comments or her shady clothing brand (no transparency about fair wage or working condition)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Cringeworthy isn’t it?
Why on earth would she need to advertise that? It’s so distasteful. The food bank donation ‘box’ in our supermarket is (thank goodness) always overflowing. Lots of people are donating every week, and managing to do it without having to advertise this to thousands of people.

surprised she didn’t #AFF link the veg though...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow this is unbelievably shameful. Actually shocked at how terribly she has written that and made herself come across. True colours.

Reactions: 4
What's really weird is she actually starts off by saying 'the supermarket was good". What was good??! A poor elderly person who couldn't afford to buy food so Zoe paid and that made the experience "good"?! How about the experience of anyone struggling to get basic necessities. She could just set up a standing order to a food bank or similar and not publicly pat herself on the back about it. No class or sense of dignity

Reactions: 4