DLAM - Dress Like a Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 days ago, after her BLM post went down like a lead balloon, DLAM deleted her original BLM post, changed tact and instead posted the below image, to educate and remind us all of what the "goal" is.
I may have totally misunderstood but I assumed the first comment (shown below) was sarcastic. But then saw that DLAM has "liked" the comment?
Made me wonder if DLAM thought "Ah finally, a sensible comment! We need white saviours like me to explain BLM to black people, I'm hitting the like button".

Or have I misunderstood?

View attachment 150530View attachment 150531View attachment 150532
I don't think you've misunderstood but DLAM has because she's not the sharpest tack in the box and is also an entitled white woman who thinks she can't possibly be racist even though no white person can realistically claim that. It's hilarious but also says a lot about her that she has seemingly taken that comment at face value

Reactions: 6
Yep, she's gone. Just clicked through to her Instagram from her blog and it's been deactivated. What's she hiding?
her mums got an account...
That_granny_smile !

what is it with these whole family accounts ?
do people really think theyre that interesting?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also to then prance about in a rainbow leotard in her latest post after the trouble she got into for using the rainbow BLM image? Pointed much?

Reactions: 2
Her husband is something high up at Oddbox fruit and vegetables delivery.
Yeah she did an ad for them probably without disclosing it was an ad and the fact that her husband works for the company.

Was Oddbox the one that Budget Clemmie said was so expensive because it contained ‘high end’ fruit like mangoes? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah she did an ad for them probably without disclosing it was an ad and the fact that her husband works for the company.

Was Oddbox the one that Budget Clemmie said was so expensive because it contained ‘high end’ fruit like mangoes? 🤣🤣🤣
I remember the ad because that is when I found out where he worked. I do not know about your Budget Clammie question.....but it’s very funny and sounds like something she would say.

Reactions: 1
She’s just done yet another undeclared ad for riverford in her stories.
Yes, sorry I thought it was Oddbox her husband worked for as someone else said it was Riverford. He does have his own Insta account but I can’t remember the name.

She often does undisclosed ads for Riverford - her husband works for them. What does bring me joy is that dispute wacky Zoe’s attempts to make ‘cooklikeadad’ happen - well, frankly it hasn’t.

hence why she has to continue to flog clothes that make her look like a toddler

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure this has already been discussed but why did they move when they were doing a building an extension?
Their house is listed for £899,950 on zooplao_O

• Wow
her mums got an account...
That_granny_smile !

what is it with these whole family accounts ?
do people really think theyre that interesting?
Interesting 🤔 Laura is a prolific poster and is always showing off what she’s got, what she gets and what she does 🥱 I wonder why she’s disappeared?

His page is cook like a dad. She’s been trying to get it to take off for ages but it’s tit tbh

• Haha