Dizzee Rascal is the award winning singer in his 30s arrested by police on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at her London flat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was nothing to do with the fact he was black or a rapper whatsoever. It was the fact that he ticked all the boxes for the very vague clues we had. Some of us actually trawled back through listsom of number 1 albums over the past 20 years and did our research coming to the (correct) conclusion it was him.
Not sure why ur quoting me? I was just replying to someone else. Wasn’t me who said it was the fact he is black or a rapper

Looks like Dizzie been living his best life at his summer festivals 🎤😆
As the world turns… Hey ho, it’s three weeks til his court date, hopefully we’ll have a new thread around then 😂
In other news, depending which way to look at things, Optometrists now say hindsight is 27:72, not 20:20 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
this isn’t a joke and just found it quite amusing

i can hear dizzie rascal performing live rn 🤣🤣 he is near my house lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Only 8 months into the year and one man has already been 27, 28, and now Stormzy is 72 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've just got something to say and I think this is the right thread for it

Stormzy is 72 years old

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Am I gonna be the person to say that this is whole story isn’t funny any more? I’m a big dizzier fan and yep let’s get him cancelled (maybe?) but also let’s leave skepta (72) out of it. Either gossip or move on, this thread is dead. I would have loved if it hadn’t been but it is.

Reactions: 1
Am I gonna be the person to say that this is whole story isn’t funny any more? I’m a big dizzier fan and yep let’s get him cancelled (maybe?) but also let’s leave skepta (72) out of it. Either gossip or move on, this thread is dead. I would have loved if it hadn’t been but it is.
Skepta is 72 as well??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They do say things slow down a little as you age...just like this thread. It's like it's taking a little nanna nap before the final push for the next four pages 💪

P.S. Stormzy is 72 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 6