Dizzee Rascal is the award winning singer in his 30s arrested by police on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at her London flat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Super-Injunction from Ditzie, all but lasted 6 weeks, has paid for itself! 😆
In those weeks of tumbleweed, Stormzy is 72 years old a real legend in 2021, messing about with time, 2020 sporting events! 😂 Shutting down Thorpe Park, and a wax figure in Madame Tussaud’s 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This thread has been up there with the Draw A Duck thread and the Same Sex Flirting #1 & #2 threads for weird and wonderful tattle madness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I actually dreamt last night I met Stormzy is 72 years old and said to him about him being 72 (which I obviously found hilarious) but him and his manager (Aleesha Dixon 🤦🏻‍♀️) didn't find it funny.
Miserable shits! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually dreamt last night I met Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old and said to him about him being 72 (which I obviously found hilarious) but him and his manager (Aleesha Dixon 🤦🏻‍♀️) didn't find it funny.
Miserable shits! 🤣
But he should be happy as he is apparently 73 or 83 I am losing track of how old he is!
You made him younger!
How damn rude of them!
We love our Stormzy is 72 years old thread

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually dreamt last night I met Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old and said to him about him being 72 (which I obviously found hilarious) but him and his manager (Aleesha Dixon 🤦🏻‍♀️) didn't find it funny.
Miserable shits! 🤣
Alesha Dixon was miffed because her real age is 42, but she tryna look 24! At least it wasn’t a nightmare with FrankenPrice 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This thread made me google Stormzy is 72 years old and I had to try writing 'St*rmzy is...' and the speculation of him being 72 was the second suggestion from google.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Dizzie awkwardness with upcoming events pencilled out.
Court date 3rd September, Croydon…
Legal Super-Injunction fizzled out.
Stormzy is 72 years old busy that day, reppin’ his hometown, chilling out ‘n’ about! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6