Dizzee Rascal is the award winning singer in his 30s arrested by police on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at her London flat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the clue is in the fact that he’s London born, but not perhaps London raised…. Born in London but brought up elsewhere
Possible E S or O M
Neither were born in London….. and ES is married and lives with his wife in Suffolk….

Reactions: 9
O M is trending but it's because he's just been on Sky Sports talking about the football so I don't think it's him.

Reactions: 6
O M is trending but it's because he's been on Sky Sports talking about the football so I don't think it's him.
Neither do I as he's posting on Instagram as normal and is doing this trek for Caroline in the next few days.

Reactions: 4
Not in his 30s

Do your have a suspicion or none the wiser like me? lol
I haven’t got a clue. Anyone I’ve thought of is either in their 40s or not london born. But it’s obviously someone who was perhaps big in the early 2000s who maybe was in a tv singing competition or something, or who was very young when they started out….

Reactions: 2
I haven’t got a clue. Anyone I’ve thought of is either in their 40s or not london born. But it’s obviously someone who was perhaps big in the early 2000s who maybe was in a tv singing competition or something, or who was very young when they started out….
Yes was thinking that as it says they've been around for 20 yrs

Reactions: 2
There can’t be that many unmarried, 30-something, London born male pop singers with multiple number ones and decade-spanning careers to choose from.

My first thought was Lee Ryan (seemed to fit all the clues and has been previously been charged with assaulting a girlfriend), but turns out he was born in Kent and appears to be living in Malaga at the moment. How about Oritse from JLS?

Reactions: 10
Google juggy d - it’s him. Ye I had also never heard of him before today ;)
No it’s not.

he’s married to his wife and have a home together. Plus he doesn’t fit the description (award winning singer/well know for charity work/regular on tv/has a girlfriend)

Reactions: 6
Dying to know but can't work it out

No 1 albums and top 10 hits
Spanning 2 decades
Appears regularly on TV discussing charity work

Reactions: 4