Dizzee Rascal is the award winning singer in his 30s arrested by police on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at her London flat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now did you see the story on Celeb secret gossip thread? Find it on the current one. It is funny them he sees it and replies well nor on tattle but on his Instagram. Clue 🎺
Yes!!!! I lol’d because that’s not anywhere near where I thought the story was going 😂. And the fact he replied made it even funnier

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes!!!! I lol’d because that’s not anywhere near where I thought the story was going 😂. And the fact he replied made it even funnier
Epic response from Olly! 😂
As the ol’ saying goes… whoever smelt it, dealt it! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought that might have been a joke, but no google is suggesting Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old :LOL:

1628780063669.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve got to ask the Moderator, please don’t ‘shutdown’ this thread 😂 we’re still five pages away!
I’ve wandered onto the wacky gossip threads, but always come back to this one with its mellow twists and turns! 😆

Ps Will Stormzy is 72 years old stay Stormzy is 72 years old that is the question! 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Epic response from Olly! 😂
As the ol’ saying goes… whoever smelt it, dealt it! 😆
What did he say on his insta in response?

I’ve got to ask the Moderator, please don’t ‘shutdown’ this thread 😂 we’re still five pages away!
I’ve wandered onto the wacky gossip threads, but always come back to this one with its mellow twists and turns! 😆

Ps Will Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old stay Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old that is the question! 🧐
Where did Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old come from? It’s been bugging me since the start 🤯😵💫

• Haha
What did he say on his insta in response?

Where did Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old is 72 years old come from? It’s been bugging me since the start 🤯😵💫
It all started with this post 👇🏻 People kept guessing it was St*ormzy even though one of the main clues was that the man is in his 30s, so it couldn’t be old Stomz because he is of course…

Petition for Tattle Mods to create an autotype function where if any poster types the word Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old, it will inmediately autocorrect to Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old is 27 years old

• Haha
  • Heart
It all started with this post 👇🏻 People kept guessing it was St*ormzy even though one of the main clues was that the man is in his 30s, so it couldn’t be old Stomz because he is of course…
I still don’t get it 😩 I get that he isn’t in his 30s so couldn’t be him but the 72 is hurting my brain 😂😩

• Haha
I still don’t get it 😩 I get that he isn’t in his 30s so couldn’t be him but the 72 is hurting my brain 😂😩
I think at the time when the speculation started he was 27 years old and somehow the 2 & the 7 got transposed and he ended up 72 and it somehow started from there

however he turned 28 in late July so he should be 82 now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think at the time when the speculation started he was 27 years old and somehow the 2 & the 7 got transposed and he ended up 72 and it somehow started from there

however he turned 28 in late July so he should be 82 now
Ahh penny has now dropped. Thank ya

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair, the only white singer who has worked for 2 decades and in their 30s, has a girlfriend that I can think of is Olly Murs.
I think that says more about me though than anything!
😂 Olly could have read this too if he googled himself! 😂

A lot of people are guessing rappers....not singers. Also that seems to be skewing the guesses towards black men....which I think is a little unfair. The speculation is pretty pointless but I’m going to hazard a guess that it’s not a rapper and a fairly solid chance that it’s a white man. But like I said the speculation is pointless and by doing so you’re playing into the hands of the papers and their websites, fuelling visits driving up advertising gains through hits etc. If there was a real credible story it will all come to light soon enough.
📌 Pinned comment for this thread 🤣
They say hindsight is a wonderful thing! 😂

• Haha
😂 Olly could have read this too if he googled himself! 😂

📌 Pinned comment for this thread 🤣
They say hindsight is a wonderful thing! 😂
Probably guessing rappers and black men as they are more successful 🤷🏼‍♀️ So more likely to have spanned 2 decades.

Probably guessing rappers and black men as they are more successful 🤷🏼‍♀️ So more likely to have spanned 2 decades.
It was nothing to do with the fact he was black or a rapper whatsoever. It was the fact that he ticked all the boxes for the very vague clues we had. Some of us actually trawled back through listsom of number 1 albums over the past 20 years and did our research coming to the (correct) conclusion it was him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just here helping the thread reach page 72

In honour of Stormzy is 72 years old

Still one of my fave ever tattle threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old is 72 years old. Let's celebrate with sugar for less than a quid from Tesco.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way this thread started off discussing a serious subject, then just descended into absolute mayhem reminds of this video.
(Nothing to do with Stormzy is 72 years old, but still funny).

• Haha
Reactions: 10