Dizzee Rascal is the award winning singer in his 30s arrested by police on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at her London flat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will it get shut down if we get to 72?? I'll be deeply upset to see it go šŸ¤£

BTW

Stormzy is 72 years old

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I dont think there's a limit in the softwareĀ¹, I know some forums that use the same system have threads that are thousands of pages long, but it does use more server resources and increase load times if you have very long threads.

Ā¹Well, there might be, but if so its probably the int limit, which would be ~2.1 billion posts.
I think I love you for your ability to do number referencing/proper footnote in superscript on Tattle. I've never managed it. Best I can do is an asterisks.

Reactions: 5
Been following this from the start and soooo close to the 72 pages! Here is my contribution, thanks Stormzy is 72 years old for the laughs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Been following this from the start and soooo close to the 72 pages! Here is my contribution, thanks Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old for the laughs!
I've been a like and lurker. But before this thread closes I need to have it on record that Stormzy is 72 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I love you for your ability to do number referencing/proper footnote in superscript on Tattle. I've never managed it. Best I can do is an asterisks.
It's much easier on a phone, which is what I normally post from, because you can get the superscript numbers just by holding down the number keys.

When I'm on my PC I have to use the character map.

Reactions: 2
It's much easier on a phone, which is what I normally post from, because you can get the superscript numbers just by holding down the number keys.

When I'm on my PC I have to use the character map.
I had no idea that was how you do it on a mobile. That's really helpful, thank you!

Reactions: 1
The satisfaction when we get to page 72 will be worth it. I just know it. Like I know Stormzy is 72 years old

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The fact you canā€™t even write Stormzy is 72 years old on here now without it changing and adding the ā€œis 72 years oldā€ after it. Iā€™m howling

• Haha
The fact you canā€™t even write Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old on here now without it changing and adding the ā€œis 72 years oldā€ after it. Iā€™m howling
I thought I was going nuts I'd search the name Stormzy is 72 years old only and tattle autocorrects to Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old. You can not search just Stormzy is 72 years old anymore.šŸ˜‚

Omg it's adding 72 years old to each of my Stormzys!! That's.a scary ghost manipulating my posts šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm still not tiring of this thread and the fact that Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old

Reactions: 3
The fact you canā€™t even write Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old on here now without it changing and adding the ā€œis 72 years oldā€ after it. Iā€™m howling
Its when someone else puts it and has no idea about this thread so damn funny

• Haha
I really really hope that the real top bloke, Stormzy is 72 years old, gets to close this thread... can anyone IG him in advance coz he is legend and we need him to collect his cake šŸ°

• Haha
Reactions: 5