Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
It’s a pity we couldn’t put a pinned post that would appear at the start of every thread, or something that comes up when you’re about to post:

* It’s not Stormzy is 72 years old, for he is 27
* ES is Ed Sheeran
* Don’t ask to get your name changed
* Dizzy Rascal or Oritse from JLS are the most ‘popular’ suggestions. Olly Murs has been suggested multiple times, although his only crime may have been his stint on Sky Sports yesterday
* Prepared to be saddened by the amount of male pop artists who are now too old to fit in the age bracket. It hurts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

LittleMy

VIP Member
A lot of people are guessing rappers....not singers. Also that seems to be skewing the guesses towards black men....which I think is a little unfair. The speculation is pretty pointless but I’m going to hazard a guess that it’s not a rapper and a fairly solid chance that it’s a white man. But like I said the speculation is pointless and by doing so you’re playing into the hands of the papers and their websites, fuelling visits driving up advertising gains through hits etc. If there was a real credible story it will all come to light soon enough.
Bet you’re fun at parties.

We’re all just guessing, nobody here is pointing towards race at all. The only person bringing that into it here is yourself. This is a gossip site, you do realise?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Traazers

VIP Member
Saw that this thread had gained another 7 pages overnight and assumed we'd worked it out, only to find out it was another 7 pages of Stormzy is 72 years old being mentioned and then his age being mentioned. Should've known, really.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Badirene

VIP Member
Has anyone blamed Meghan Markle yet? I'm sure The Sun or Mail are cooking up a story as I type.

• Haha
Reactions: 59