Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine finding anything to complain about at the poly. I got bavk a week ago after a 1 week stay and it was like a dream every day in that hotel. Most beautiful place I've ever been.
Fwiw we were just generally normal nice and chatty and got given so much little extras and things from the staff, my daughter was obsessed with their mac and cheese and by the last few days the cast members were just handing her a cup right over the counter.
Random cupcakes, souvenir cocktails, decorated our room one day, all free of charge and all 'just because'. The staff don't deserve idiots like that giving them a hard time at all.

I hope the staff in grand floridian spit in their joffreys 😌

Reactions: 6
Yep, just being shown the delights of all the Manchester tea towels in the airport Duty Free.

I really hate them. Thanks for the recommendation, whoever it was
Told you you’d love them 🤣 I’m absolutely hooked. I’m slowly going through their back catalogue. The character warehouse one was mind numbing and what they spent was ridiculous. She was barging people out of the way
They need there own thread
He was near enough complaining about how their room wasn’t ready till 3:30pm and how they weren’t notified, and how they wanted late check out because they hadn’t had enough time at the resort … are they too dumb to realise it’s because of idiots like them who demand late check out that the housekeeping are therefore delayed in cleaning rooms and opening them up for new people?
The check out thing bugged me, 3.30pm isn’t late. Dvc rooms have a 4pm check in time sometimes they are ready earlier, we even had one a 5pm but we didn’t care as were just having a fab time. I can hear him now complaining at front desk. I mean who has maps of hotels now. They are dvc most of the rooms are contained to one area and they know the rules and check in/out times so why then complain. Her mother was with them for part of the trip but from what I gather of the vlogs she goes off and does her own thing but reckon she sat with the daughter while they went in the lounge. Also why doesn’t he go on many of the rides.?

They aren’t DVC, just rented points for random night stays in Deluxe hotels. But they didn’t even stay in them when it would make sense to. They stayed at Bay Lake Tower then two days later went to MNSSHP and said it would have been easier if they just had to walk to Bay Lake Tower to get back to their room as though they hadn’t put any thought into when to actually do the DVC stays.

I think her Mum went home after 2 weeks. I’m sure I’ve seen a vlog where they moan (shocker) about the Mears coach picking her up.

Reactions: 1
Surely they have 0 patrons?

If you can afford, as advertised, Christmas in New York, a month in Florida and a trip to Australia without any patrons at all then my money is best kept for something else?

Who wants to be part of that bleeping ohana anyway? Bunch of moaning, entitled twats.

bleeping chancers.

Reactions: 8
There’s no patrons mentioned in the videos I watched or in the video descriptions so I’m gonna guess they don’t have any(yet) I’m with @Furnessian - they can afford a month in Florida and Christmas in New York and a trip to Oz then they certainly don’t need people less well off supporting them to do even more trips. They are taking the piss. Sitting in the Ploy moaning, swanning around club level lounges whilst begging for Patreon subs? Get the duck out of here you pair of twats.

Reactions: 3
I’d love to know what he does for work, because they’re another channel where the trips and spending don’t add up. I said earlier in the thread that I get dodgy taxi driver vibes from him, but maybe it’s Country Lines dealing. God forbid they’re also on the Only Fans train 😳😬😳

Reactions: 4
When their Universal DAS pass (don't know their name for it, sorry) plans fell through and she was almost crying. "What if we want to go into the parks at night without Matilda"? I thought you were an Ohana of 3? Daft bastards.

They don't look like they have tit tons of money yet they can afford all this. It's mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.