Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a list of GOOD vloggers? None of these annoying ones.

I seem to only watch ones that annoy me!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone watched millsiebee’s latest vlog and have any idea what the ending was about? It cuts to her in the UK saying there was an incident that she has been told she can’t talk about in public and they were too shaken to end the vlog

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone watched millsiebee’s latest vlog and have any idea what the ending was about? It cuts to her in the UK saying there was an incident that she has been told she can’t talk about in public and they were too shaken to end the vlog
I haven’t seen it yet. What were they doing that day?

Changing the subject but this seemed like the best place to ask aside from the thread itself...can anyone sum up the problems with Resort TV 1? I've recently been putting them on just in the background or while I'm falling asleep but I've come across some random negative comments here and there about them. Before I do a deep dive into their own thread I figured let me ask on a more broad one...I'm super curious.

I haven’t seen it yet. What were they doing that day?
They were at Hollywood Studios, then Epcot then finished at a shopping mall.
I'm so nosey and would really like to know what it was that happened but I totally get it if they aren't allowed to talk about it

Reactions: 1
So many vloggers can't do storytelling and think just random clips strung together is enough.

I know they aren't perfect but I find l and r dreaming are one of the better ones for telling the story of the day and giving a feeling you're there with them (not all the time but mostly)

Reactions: 7
They were at Hollywood Studios, then Epcot then finished at a shopping mall.
I'm so nosey and would really like to know what it was that happened but I totally get it if they aren't allowed to talk about it
I’m the same as you. Very nosey and would love to know

Reactions: 3
Any one watch Florida Resident Edits?? Love that channel making fun of the US vlogging channels ... been toying with doing something similar for the UK lot

Reactions: 7
Any one watch Florida Resident Edits?? Love that channel making fun of the US vlogging channels ... been toying with doing something similar for the UK lot
I love it! Especially when they rip the piss out of the Slackers … I’d watch a uk one! Do it!

Reactions: 3
I am so there for it!

Please do lots on the caravan dwellers 😃and Fanny Dalibore….. and claw paw and Barney rubble…..
The first was looking at some tiny channels but I am starting to get the second one together and I will try & look at those although I have never watched them much as we have steered clear. See what I can do.

The first was looking at some tiny channels but I am starting to get the second one together and I will try & look at those although I have never watched them much as we have steered clear. See what I can do.
Lots and lots of content 🤣🤣🤣 they all have threads on here too .. lodge guys, Danny Dalimore, Ade and Lisa…. Enough content to keep you going for a year 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.