Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dare I ask what these people do for a living, anyone know? They don’t seem like the brightest sparks.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s a classroom assistant and sells chocolates at markets (I watched a few “home vlogs” and they came a bit too close to my town for my liking 😂). No idea what he does. He gives me dodgy taxi driver vibes though.

You need to get on it and watch them, the moaning and entitlement is off the chart.!

I also noticed how they love filming a swimming pool, I’d be raging and agree with the Ohana filming too. The moaning that the lei wasn’t handed to them like fuckin royalty and they had to ask. I bet he’s a right Karen ‘can I speak to the manager’ vibes
The kid annoys me as well, so entitled. She wanted to be up to use the club breakfast room. Even moaned about the view which was just wonderful, notice she called space mountain spaceship earth, wrong park love surprised you didn’t moan about that
I will pop on and have a look tonight I do love a hate watch 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Omg you’re right about Ohana of 3, their latest video is ‘A DISAPPOINTING STAY AT THE POLYNESIAN’

The whole thing is a moan fest. It starts mostly at the 24 min mark and goes on till 37 min mark. They complained to multiple managers because their magic band didn’t work/they didn’t get a map and even emailed Josh D’Amaro 🤣🤣🤣. Demanded club level. Bunch of entitled pricks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg you’re right about Ohana of 3, their latest video is ‘A DISAPPOINTING STAY AT THE POLYNESIAN’

The whole thing is a moan fest. It starts mostly at the 24 min mark and goes on till 37 min mark. They complained to multiple managers because their magic band didn’t work/they didn’t get a map and even emailed Josh D’Amaro 🤣🤣🤣. Demanded club level. Bunch of entitled pricks.
Clearly looking for a freebie.
I hope they got/get sod all.

Reactions: 4
I am so there for it!

Please do lots on the caravan dwellers 😃and Fanny Dalibore….. and claw paw and Barney rubble…..
Got around to looking at these, a lot of material ... managed to create another 4 in the last few days so if I ever get brave enough there are 5 UK Resident Edits videos to upload :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So happy your all watching Ohana of three, the character warehouse one is a gem, can
Imagine her barging around there, her put on American accent is what gets me she slips it in now and then. Can’t wait for them to have their own thread on here

Reactions: 5
So happy your all watching Ohana of three, the character warehouse one is a gem, can
Imagine her barging around there, her put on American accent is what gets me she slips it in now and then. Can’t wait for them to have their own thread on here
It’ll be soon no doubt! Haven’t checked that particular vid out yet. On my list for tomorrow 🤣

I am going in to Ohana of 3's most recent Florida trip. So far I hate them.

How on earth do people who seem fairly ordinary afford a month in Florida?

Edited to say that I'm not keen on him describing able-bodied sport as "normal". I haven't even seen him on screen yet and I despise him.

Reactions: 5
I am going in to Ohana of 3's most recent Florida trip. So far I hate them.

How on earth do people who seem fairly ordinary afford a month in Florida?

Edited to say that I'm not keen on him describing able-bodied sport as "normal". I haven't even seen him on screen yet and I despise him.

I hate him just from reading that last paragraph there

Oh wait until you get to the vlogs moaning that they can’t get multiple DAS passes at Universal (I know it’s not called DAS at Universal but I don’t know what they call it).

Ohana of 3- So the child is not allowed in the executive lounge at the airport hotel but they all go in there anyway and stuff their faces? Where is the kid? Outside with pop and crisps?

The room tour was extremely comprehensive and good to know there is a shower for them "if we feel like having one in the morning, we don't know yet". Do people really set off on a full day's journey without having a bath or shower?
They look filthy and probably are.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Well I just watched the most recent Ohana 3 at the poly and I hate them already. It’s just a full on entities moan fest. What a pair of twats.

Why do they tho l they are entitled to late check out in a busy hotel? 😡

God, they are so entitled and have zero self-awareness. How do people get like this? How?

Why do they wear Sunflower lanyards? On what grounds? Surely not her bloody knees?

Reactions: 4
Also adding that it’s not cool filming in the pool area with other people especially children in their videos. I wish Disney would stop these vloggers from doing that.

God, they are so entitled and have zero self-awareness. How do people get like this? How?

Why do they wear Sunflower lanyards? On what grounds? Surely not her bloody knees?
Are you watching travel and pre travel day? Im about to put that on too

Also adding that it’s not cool filming in the pool area with other people especially children in their videos. I wish Disney would stop these vloggers from doing that.

Are you watching travel and pre travel day? Im about to put that on too
Yep, just being shown the delights of all the Manchester tea towels in the airport Duty Free.

I really hate them. Thanks for the recommendation, whoever it was

Well I just watched the most recent Ohana 3 at the poly and I hate them already. It’s just a full on entities moan fest. What a pair of twats.

Why do they tho l they are entitled to late check out in a busy hotel? 😡
He was near enough complaining about how their room wasn’t ready till 3:30pm and how they weren’t notified, and how they wanted late check out because they hadn’t had enough time at the resort … are they too dumb to realise it’s because of idiots like them who demand late check out that the housekeeping are therefore delayed in cleaning rooms and opening them up for new people?

Looks like I might have to add them to my list when I create UK Resident Edits Part 6 :) although they make a brief appearance in Part 3

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.