Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Changing the subject but this seemed like the best place to ask aside from the thread itself...can anyone sum up the problems with Resort TV 1? I've recently been putting them on just in the background or while I'm falling asleep but I've come across some random negative comments here and there about them. Before I do a deep dive into their own thread I figured let me ask on a more broad one...I'm super curious.
✨️ superchats ✨️

The main guy is just plain annoying imo.
He never let's anything go and if one negative thing happens (eg they start the stream late) he doesn't shut up about it for the whole stream

Youtube recommended a channel called Rip Ride Vlog It, I didn't watch as haven't been in mood for disney content lately but have to applaud the great channel name haha

Reactions: 2
Just watching Claireytale fingering signs again, I’ve never seen someone gasp so much like a 3 year old as a grown adult over Disney. I worry for her!

• Haha
Bit bored tonight so just watched Ohana of 3’s new epcot vlog for a laugh.

They complained about:

The bus system

Security checking their bag

Queues for Goofy and Pluto too long

No good pins at the pin shop

‘Entire area of Ratatouille’ is better in Paris

Guardians stopping at the start ‘Every ride we’ve been on has stopped, sat in the dark with no light on’

Remy cup not worth 9.99

They also keep saying ‘speciality drink’ instead of ‘specialty drink’ and it is driving me nuts.

I’ve now moved onto watching Travelling Magical’s newest two videos. My god does she have a face like a slapped arse the whole time! Bloody miserable! I also cannot understand a word she says, constantly mumbling!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Looks like Get Binky have partnered with this ‘Trip Haus Rentals’.. doesn’t surprise me one bit.
I think this is the same company that gifted Lisa and Ade a night away in Orlando from their family in the massive villa they had already rented......I know it got them a little bit of exposure but it was just ridiculous 🙄

Reactions: 1
I think this is the same company that gifted Lisa and Ade a night away in Orlando from their family in the massive villa they had already rented......I know it got them a little bit of exposure but it was just ridiculous 🙄
Fancy gifting a night away to a pair who have 3.5k Insta followed and the same on YouTube. What is the thinking behind that? Desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fancy gifting a night away to a pair who have 3.5k Insta followed and the same on YouTube. What is the thinking behind that? Desperate.
It's the only post on their insta where she has replied to every comment, tagging the comapny too and telling everyone to check them out etc!
Definitely after another free stay!

Screenshot_20221019-072704_YouTube.jpg

I think this little girl sums up perfectly how we all feel about these two 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Micro-influencers are all the rage in marketing at the moment. The thinking is that a smaller following means it’s more likely to be real people who trust the “influencer” more because they aren’t showing ads all the time and are somehow deemed more trustworthy by their following.

All bollocks if you ask me 😂

• Haha
Micro-influencers are all the rage in marketing at the moment. The thinking is that a smaller following means it’s more likely to be real people who trust the “influencer” more because they aren’t showing ads all the time and are somehow deemed more trustworthy by their following.

All bollocks if you ask me 😂
There is a legitimate truth to that, some small accounts make way more money than the big ones. But they have to be carefully selected and I'm not sure many disney ones are all that great

View attachment 1661331
I think this little girl sums up perfectly how we all feel about these two 🤣🤣
Hahaha my new hero

Re: micro influencers …
. I used to work for a big food company, and we had influencers like ladbaby and chicken shop girl request thousands for just one post, so we said ‘sod that’ and went with an account who posted just for free product and had 200k followers. We only have a certain amount of budget per campaign and if influencers are asking too much, we will move onto cheaper ones. It’s that simple.
Although, I don’t think any group of influencers are all the rage anymore. I see companies I work for using them as whole less and less. But of course can’t speak for them all/Disney

Last edited:
Ok but how many booking are they going to get off the back of an account that has 3.5k subscribers, really? 50-100k, alright. I get it.

Reactions: 1
Ohana of three latest vlog, omg the moaning and entitlement. Moaning about check out times, you know what they are before you book Jesus they just don’t stop. Forever complaining to see what freebies they can get. He was determined to get club level, wearing badges to cash in on freebies. They are an absolute car crash, she’s moaning she didn’t get a flower necklace thing. I got one when we went there but it’s cheap and nasty nothing fancy
FYI they transfer you luggage for you if your changing resorts so not a big offer like she is making out
I’m hooked now on these.!

Ohana of three latest vlog, omg the moaning and entitlement. Moaning about check out times, you know what they are before you book Jesus they just don’t stop. Forever complaining to see what freebies they can get. He was determined to get club level, wearing badges to cash in on freebies. They are an absolute car crash, she’s moaning she didn’t get a flower necklace thing. I got one when we went there but it’s cheap and nasty nothing fancy
FYI they transfer you luggage for you if your changing resorts so not a big offer like she is making out
I’m hooked now on these.!
Me too it’s like what will they complain about next! Lol

Honestly, I’m amazed they didn’t complain that thunder closed the pool because they complained about everything else!

Any normal person would think oh I’ve been given an accessible room they must be really full tonight, but not Ohana of Cunts. Instead it’s moan they couldn’t upgrade to club level, moan their magic bands don’t work (which is their own fault for having multiple active room bookings), moan they didn’t get a Lei then admit they came in via the monorail when the Lei is usually at the main hotel hotel entrance (and they had them on in the video so clearly got them).

I think the worst for me was moaning about how close the tables are to each other in Ohana’s and showing the people on the table either side. If that was me they’d have been told where to duck off to.

And weird child is allowed on camera right at the end and has her fake American accent back (though drops it when saying ice cream).

They’re off to the Grand Floridian next and already have a room tour video up where they talk about being upgraded to the Roy Disney suite. Guess complaining pays off for them!

Lol it never fails to amaze me how these tiny tiny channels (ohana of 3 don't even break 3 digits in views lol) get mentioned on her haha

Never heard of these Ohana 3 lot so looked at the channel - they barely get 100 views on anything and they’ve been at it for 3 years 🤣🤣 the only video with decent views is a travel day..

• Haha
Never heard of these Ohana 3 lot so looked at the channel - they barely get 100 views on anything and they’ve been at it for 3 years 🤣🤣 the only video with decent views is a travel day..
You need to get on it and watch them, the moaning and entitlement is off the chart.!

I also noticed how they love filming a swimming pool, I’d be raging and agree with the Ohana filming too. The moaning that the lei wasn’t handed to them like fuckin royalty and they had to ask. I bet he’s a right Karen ‘can I speak to the manager’ vibes
The kid annoys me as well, so entitled. She wanted to be up to use the club breakfast room. Even moaned about the view which was just wonderful, notice she called space mountain spaceship earth, wrong park love surprised you didn’t moan about that

Filming other people in theme parks or wherever is a bit off but not a lot you can do about it. In a swimming pool is absolutely wrong and if any of those throbbers got their cameras out near me and my kids, I'd tell them to duck right off. A few photos of their own family is one thing, general filming quite another.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.