Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It made everything so public, where Tom was making statements on Oliver/Spencer while they went silent but Spencer was posting photos of his new relationship. Up to now JL keeps being asked where is Tom still.

It made everything so public, where Tom was making statements on Oliver/Spencer while they went silent but Spencer was posting photos of his new relationship. Up to now JL keeps being asked where is Tom still.
Yeah it did turn into a mess but I’m grateful of what they did as the vlogs were great and as I say when I met JL she was so lovely!

BroadwaysAway have been scraping the barrel for a while now with their plastic free month, right?

Offsetting several transatlantic flights by telling women to use mooncups doesn't sit well with me .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
BroadwaysAway have been scraping the barrel for a while now with their plastic free month, right?

Offsetting several transatlantic flights by telling women to use mooncups doesn't sit well with me .
And don't forget their super polluting cruises. I really despise them.

He looks like that annoying uncle that works in accounts and everyone dreads having to make small talk with at Christmas.

She's right up EarsEverAfter's arse, Natasha lied and scheduled posts to cover up that she had chosen to get into Orlando through the back door via the Bahamas. She's a liar peddling tit Disney ears and crap t-shirts.

Reactions: 5
And don't forget their super polluting cruises. I really despise them.

He looks like that annoying uncle that works in accounts and everyone dreads having to make small talk with at Christmas.

She's right up EarsEverAfter's arse, Natasha lied and scheduled posts to cover up that she had chosen to get into Orlando through the back door via the Bahamas. She's a liar peddling tit Disney ears and crap t-shirts.

Who were the other Disney couple, the ones who made merch, who did a similar thing? It might be the same couple, I don't actually know. Pippa called them out for it on a short-lived Podcast and now she is up their (or someone similar's) arse again? Fickle fucker.

Reactions: 1
Yaz and Ash from Magical Day Apparel did the same.

I wonder if this plastic free month was only thought up after talk in these threads mentioned the multiple trips? I travel a lot for work and there’s plenty of other ways to offset without being a bleep about what other people do.

Reactions: 2
Yaz and Ash from Magical Day Apparel did the same.

I wonder if this plastic free month was only thought up after talk in these threads mentioned the multiple trips? I travel a lot for work and there’s plenty of other ways to offset without being a bleep about what other people do.
That's them. I remember Pippa joining in the chorus of disapproval about what they did, and quite rightly so, but now she is telling us to buy merch from someone who did the same? Alright.

Quite agree about the sanctimony. All that bleeping lego and they are telling us to swap from a plastic tube of lip balm to a tin.

Reactions: 3
Unless people are leading a life where they drive electric vehicles, live off-grid, never fly anywhere, use a composting toilets, zero waste/packaging shopping, no coffee pods and only biodegradable teabags , recycling everything, reuse of clothes, and composting all food waste, then they should avoid going on to others about plastic free months. Just do it and don’t preach to others, you just look like a massive hypocrite when you fly multiple times a year and people can pick holes in what you’re doing.

doesn’t broadway have stacks of Lego? As a thermoplastic, That stuff will last 1000+ years…

That's them. I remember Pippa joining in the chorus of disapproval about what they did, and quite rightly so, but now she is telling us to buy merch from someone who did the same? Alright.

Quite agree about the sanctimony. All that bleeping lego and they are telling us to swap from a plastic tube of lip balm to a tin.
They ran out of the plastic free things they actually do after about 5 days - they’ve just been sharing other peoples posts ever since. 😂

• Haha
Unless people are leading a life where they drive electric vehicles, live off-grid, never fly anywhere, use a composting toilets, zero waste/packaging shopping, no coffee pods and only biodegradable teabags , recycling everything, reuse of clothes, and composting all food waste, then they should avoid going on to others about plastic free months. Just do it and don’t preach to others, you just look like a massive hypocrite when you fly multiple times a year and people can pick holes in what you’re doing.

doesn’t broadway have stacks of Lego? As a thermoplastic, That stuff will last 1000+ years…
It's like Lewis Hamilton preaching about veganism, but he literally has the most polluting job in the world.

I agree that we should all be doing our bit and cutting down on waste etc, but it's the hypocrisy that gets me. Adam Hattan in Ikea having a go at them selling single use water bottles, yet he flies back and forth to WDW many times a year.

It's like Lewis Hamilton preaching about veganism, but he literally has the most polluting job in the world.

I agree that we should all be doing our bit and cutting down on waste etc, but it's the hypocrisy that gets me. Adam Hattan in Ikea having a go at them selling single use water bottles, yet he flies back and forth to WDW many times a year.
Not just that but he creates his own tit merch.

Plus he (and all the others) plus disney itself creates and sells a constant stream of disney merch which is all single use. It makes me laugh when disney mentions being environmentally friendly yet the constantly churn our new merch after new merch plus constant food.

Also, anyone who uses smart phones and devices shouldn't lecture people on being environmentally friendly

Reactions: 2
I know they have their own thread but I was surprised to see Magical Day have so few likes on their IG these dags.
2000+ during lockdown and now only a few 100 per post.

I know they have their own thread but I was surprised to see Magical Day have so few likes on their IG these dags.
2000+ during lockdown and now only a few 100 per post.
It’s pretty hard to promote the brand without the YouTube channel - all their own fault! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Danny and Jamie’s final Disney blog is a travel day for the journey home. Danny still as miserable as ever, you’d think he would cheer up at the thought of getting back to Oldham wherever he lives. Jamie needs to have a serious think about their collaboration. The channel is going nowhere with that loser attached to it.

Reactions: 1
Do you know what, i have been stupid. All these years watching vloggers thinking they are nice people and setting up groups for friendly discussion. Supposedly i thought i could meet people with similar interests. The reality is that they don’t care about me, they just want people to watch their vlogs so they get money, freebies, invites and then sell me merch. They all do it. The tell tale sign i have noticed is that they only become friends with other vloggers, not their group members. I have been so stupid and duped.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Just watched Sam4god's latest vlog from Disneyland Paris where she does something there for each letter in her name. Her Mum is an artist and has painted Sam and the Disney castle (see pic below)! Sam is now flogging them on her Etsy and the first few of them will be 'signed'. Who would want a postcard of a total stranger in front of the castle that hasn't even been painted accurately?! Plus the whole signed thing it's just arrogant beyond belief.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just watched Sam4god's latest vlog from Disneyland Paris where she does something there for each letter in her name. Her Mum is an artist and has painted Sam and the Disney castle (see pic below)! Sam is now flogging them on her Etsy and the first few of them will be 'signed'. Who would want a postcard of a total stranger in front of the castle that hasn't even been painted accurately?! Plus the whole signed thing it's just arrogant beyond belief.
Her mum has some talent but that castle is a weird mix of california and Paris (Sam herself called out disney in a recent vlog for the castle in a new dlp spirit jersey) and the closed eyes is odd. Frankly it's a bizarre piece of art and I don't get why you'd pay for it

Reactions: 4
Her mum has some talent but that castle is a weird mix of california and Paris (Sam herself called out disney in a recent vlog for the castle in a new dlp spirit jersey) and the closed eyes is odd. Frankly it's a bizarre piece of art and I don't get why you'd pay for it
Exactly, I get she would perhaps want it for herself, her Mum did it for her 30th birthday. But personally I wouldn't buy it and I expect others would think the same.

Do you know what, i have been stupid. All these years watching vloggers thinking they are nice people and setting up groups for friendly discussion. Supposedly i thought i could meet people with similar interests. The reality is that they don’t care about me, they just want people to watch their vlogs so they get money, freebies, invites and then sell me merch. They all do it. The tell tale sign i have noticed is that they only become friends with other vloggers, not their group members. I have been so stupid and duped.
Yep and it's not just vloggers, I have woken up to the fact that members of bands are being all friendly to fans when in fact they are just using them to stroke their ego and rinse them of their money for the same thing over and over again. Some also struggle with accepting any criticism and just want an echo chamber of praise.

I had to sever the follow/follow back with a member of a band last year that I had supported for 21 years had met them several times at stage door, literally if they saw me in the street they would know who I was. I did this because they have turned into an arrogant tone deaf twit as a result of their wife becoming pregnant, doing a swanky OK Mag shoot and getting free expensive baby stuff. I made some comment on one of their IG posts (perhaps a bit below the belt but nothing nasty and asking them a question) and their wife came at me saying I was a troll and a patronising bully, their nasty friend called me a troll and a gong. They preached at me to 'be kind' when they weren't being kind themselves, meanwhile the band member in question just allowed them to bully me and didn't even try to stop it and intervene, despite being in the same house, possibly even the same room as her.

Sorry bit off topic, but yeah I am done with vloggers and celebs on the most part, particularly those who show off their freebies constantly and lack any kind of self awareness as to what 'normal' everyday folk go through.

Last edited:
Exactly, I get she would perhaps want it for herself, her Mum did it for her 30th birthday. But personally I wouldn't buy it and I expect others would think the same.

Yep and it's not just vloggers, I have woken up to the fact that members of bands are being all friendly to fans when in fact they are just using them to stroke their ego and rinse them of their money for the same thing over and over again. Some also struggle with accepting any criticism and just want an echo chamber of praise.

I had to sever the follow/follow back with a member of a band last year that I had supported for 21 years had met them several times at stage door, literally if they saw me in the street they would know who I was. I did this because they have turned into an arrogant tone deaf twit as a result of their wife becoming pregnant, doing a swanky OK Mag shoot and getting free expensive baby stuff. I made some comment on one of their IG posts (perhaps a bit below the belt but nothing nasty and asking them a question) and their wife came at me saying I was a troll and a patronising bully, their nasty friend called me a troll and a gong. They preached at me to 'be kind' when they weren't being kind themselves, meanwhile the band member in question just allowed them to bully me and didn't even try to stop it and intervene, despite being in the same house, possibly even the same room as her.

Sorry bit off topic, but yeah I am done with vloggers and celebs on the most part, particularly those who show off their freebies constantly and lack any kind of self awareness as to what 'normal' everyday folk go through.
Go on….you have to tell us who

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.