Disney Vloggers #8 Multiple trips galore, all such a bore. I can't listen to the complaining anymore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I love her! So much better than that Disney Hannah or L&S adventure.
She’s so informative and her deserves a lot more views than they’re getting.
I think out of all the Insta wannabe vloggers, she’s by far the best!
Lost me on that last line to be honest. Insta wannabe immediate pass for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what's everyone's thoughts on Disney Vloggers travelling with Disney ears? As in wearing them on their travel day, before they're even at the parks? I see a lot of the newer vloggers wearing their Disney ears at the airport and in the car on the way there.... each to their own but I find it a little strange

maybe it's also because I personally find them uncomfortable to wear, so wearing them on a travel day makes no sense to me!

Reactions: 4
what's everyone's thoughts on Disney Vloggers travelling with Disney ears? As in wearing them on their travel day, before they're even at the parks? I see a lot of the newer vloggers wearing their Disney ears at the airport and in the car on the way there.... each to their own but I find it a little strange

maybe it's also because I personally find them uncomfortable to wear, so wearing them on a travel day makes no sense to me!
Hate it and wearing Disney clothing when travelling. I only wear some ears for one day at magic kingdom that’s it. It’s funny as on my last trip I didn’t see anyone done up how Disney in detail is

Reactions: 3
Ears outside parks just look cringe, hell even in the parks adults can look idiots in them at times.

Disney clothing when travelling depends. I have tshirts etc and I wear them mainly around the house, but sometimes may wear then to tesco, or when travelling. But a whole coordinated outfit, no.

I also find disney bounding cringe as well.

But I also hate it when I see parents online trying to figure out what they can do for their little Prince or princess to get special treatment in the parks. Your child isn't more deserving or important than anyone elses

Reactions: 10
But I also hate it when I see parents online trying to figure out what they can do for their little Prince or princess to get special treatment in the parks. Your child isn't more deserving or important than anyone elses

This annoys me so much and is the reason I rarely watch family channels. fair enough if the child wants to wear something because they actually like a certain character.... but to force your children into special outfits just so they get special treatment is embarrassing and makes it all so fake!

What really makes no sense to me is people wearing Disney ears in non-Disney parks. I'm increasingly noticing it and really have to hold back from asking them if they realise they're not in a Disney park? Mickey ain't gonna be making an appearance any time soon at The Efteling.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
its the harry potter disney ears that confuse me id never step foot in universal with disney ears

Reactions: 9
I love wearing ears, there’s loads of different small shops that do some lovely ears🥺
But I agree that wearing ears at say universal would be erm weird!
Ears for me are so important so that they match my outfit, but not to the extent of that DisneyHannah person 🤣🤣

I don’t really mind vloggers wearing ears or Disney shirts for travel day. Couldn’t be me, I am all about comfort, I can barely last more than 30 minutes with ears, but to each their own. What I don’t get is wearing soccer/football/any type of sports jerseys, basically any place that is not a sports arena. Nobody looks good in those, in my opinion, same goes for Spirit Jerseys. But, again, if people feel good wearing whatever they’re wearing, that’s all that matters.

Reactions: 5
I don’t mind the off Disney eats but I draw the line at my mum making me playsuits 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone watch our Disney journal?
Unfortunately she’s part of Disneyhannah gang I can’t stand any of them they are all very clicky and treat Hannah like royalty because they want to fit in lol l still think they treated Pixiedustox so nasty so I have no time for Hannah and her gang anymore

Unfortunately she’s part of Disneyhannah gang I can’t stand any of them they are all very clicky and treat Hannah like royalty because they want to fit in lol l still think they treated Pixiedustox so nasty so I have no time for Hannah and her gang anymore
Is Hannah the main top girl in that group?? And if so, how and why?

Reactions: 1

They only do it for photos, saw Disney Hannah once at Heathrow on my way back from MCO, she looked miserable AF, wouldn't wear a face mask etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She isn’t though. They’re not friends. DisneyHannah is a horrible person where Disney Journal is lovely!
DisneyHannah doesn’t like help others out, like other vloggers
Our Disney Journal are great with their community. Nat is so cute!

They only do it for photos, saw Disney Hannah once at Heathrow on my way back from MCO, she looked miserable AF, wouldn't wear a face mask etc.
She’s not a nice person

She isn’t though. They’re not friends. DisneyHannah is a horrible person where Disney Journal is lovely!
DisneyHannah doesn’t like help others out, like other vloggers
Our Disney Journal are great with their community. Nat is so cute!

She’s not a nice person
They started to follow each other again when all the drama happened with Disneyhannah and Pixiedustox they did fall out but came back together when they started to troll pixiedust 😂

Is Hannah the main top girl in that group?? And if so, how and why?
She’s the “ it “ girl in the group because she has the most followers, money for trips , loungeflys etc they want to look popular by being her friend but Disneyhannah is only popular with her click but I have noticed her engagement has dropped , I think all her ranting made people realise she’s not as nice as they thought

They started to follow each other again when all the drama happened with Disneyhannah and Pixiedustox they did fall out but came back together when they started to troll pixiedust 😂

Not any more 👀🤣

She’s the “ it “ girl in the group because she has the most followers, money for trips , loungeflys etc they want to look popular by being her friend but Disneyhannah is only popular with her click but I have noticed her engagement has dropped , I think all her ranting made people realise she’s not as nice as they thought
She’s the one who has like 100 loungeflys and because she’s an ambassador for loads of companies, lots of little accounts like DisneyHannah because she’s sponsored or gifted loads of stuff.
At least some people are grateful for what they are “gifted”👀

She’s the one who has like 100 loungeflys and because she’s an ambassador for loads of companies, lots of little accounts like DisneyHannah because she’s sponsored or gifted loads of stuff.
At least some people are grateful for what they are “gifted”👀
Do you mean Disneyhannah is an ambassador for lots of companies ?

Do you mean Disneyhannah is an ambassador for lots of companies ?
Yeah.
She has more than enough Loungefly bags and ears 🤣

But yeah they don’t follow each other any more on insta……must’ve fallen out over some “content”👀

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😂 Another girl who is in Disneyhannah click and I’ve changed my whole perception of is crystal olivia she always preaches being kind and girls supporting girls but as soon as Disneyhannah spread the rumours about pixie she was one of the girls involved in the gossip and spreading of it, they have all spread gossip about lots of the Disney community like travellingmagicals only fan account they all contacted lots of the Disney community including a company they were a rep for to say that she shouldn’t let her support her business because it was disney themed etc. I think half the girls in the click only do it because they are scared of being bashed like the others lol

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.