Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume the word is getting changed automatically by Tattle due to how offensive it is. But you can probably guess the word in the context of what I was saying. It’s a derogatory word used to describe people with learning disabilities.
You seem to have a lot of tea to spill! Do you know them?

You seem to have a lot of tea to spill! Do you know them?
Not interested in ‘spilling tea’, I just think people should be honest about who they are. I think they keep that side of their personality away from their Orlando page because they know it doesn’t fit with the image they are curating.
If you have an online presence and public accounts, don’t be surprised when people find that information.
Nothing I’ve mentioned here hasn’t been in the public domain.

Reactions: 3
Watsons do Disney have just posted the most vile insta reel thing "How do you afford to do this.....I don't......and my credit card is yelling at me" type of tit. Yet, they have DVC, go to WDW multiple times a year and travel upper etc. Shits in the face of the regular peeps!

Oh and Lisa and Ade commented that they get it 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Watsons do Disney have just posted the most vile insta reel thing "How do you afford to do this.....I don't......and my credit card is yelling at me" type of tit. Yet, they have DVC, go to WDW multiple times a year and travel upper etc. Shits in the face of the regular peeps!

How grotesque. Says a lot about them.

Reactions: 2
How grotesque. Says a lot about them.
Yep, she blocked me when I questioned her being in WDW when you couldn't travel frim the UK! She went in through the back door then she tried to hide it after someone shared a video with her there.....50th castle behind, which disappeared quickly!

Just post your pics and vlogs etc but stop making out like your holier than thou and that you scrimp and save.....if you do it aint in the same way as me love!

Reactions: 4
Was on the same bus as Han & Andy today lol. It’s so weird seeing vloggers IRL 🤣
I’m due to go on Friday (pending a negative covid test 🤞🏼😅) and I said to my boyfriend “wonder if we’ll see any vloggers” 🤣🤣 we’d never watched or even heard of the world of Disney vloggers last time we went so were totally blind to it 😆

Lots of posts about ESTA going up $7 from the Disney vloggers today.

“Get it now before the price rises” seems a false economy as it lasts 2 years from day of approval, so you will only have to renew sooner. Plus it’s $7. A drop in the ocean of a Florida trip.
The amount of articles I’ve seen on Facebook about the esta price changes with the angry reaction face 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s $7, if you can afford a Florida trip I’m sure you can afford that 😅😂 surely people don’t expect the price to stay the same forever!

Reactions: 9
Lots of posts about ESTA going up $7 from the Disney vloggers today.

“Get it now before the price rises” seems a false economy as it lasts 2 years from day of approval, so you will only have to renew sooner. Plus it’s $7. A drop in the ocean of a Florida trip.
Ah but in the land of the Disney blogger sharing your sarnies and skipping a few takeaways is how you pay for 14 nights deluxe or a 30K DVC. Same maths that says spend 10K on a holiday and then walk a mile in the rain dragging 2 cases to save a tenner taxi fare to the airport terminal. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
wouldn't expect anything less from those two 🤮🤮🤮

Just wanted to say will look into Emma Spears thanks for tip because I am always looking for vloggers that do stuff outside of Disney and Universal, I've got so bored of the same Disney trip they all do now.

The Kershaws came up on my homepage with a new trip to WDW. They've now done DPL in August and October 2021 and went to WDW in December. That last trip Gaz has only just finished uploading about 3 weeks ago, so I was surprised when new Travel Day appeared yesterday. Thing is the last December trip they made a big deal about it being Ollie's 5th birthday soon and that was the reason they were going. However it seems this most recent trip he ACTUALLY turns 5 during the holiday. I have a nephew who's a similar aged and worked out Ollie should be in his first year of school. I know there's different opinions about taking kids out of school, but at the moment it seems he'll have been out for about a month at least out of the past 7? I dunno just I personally wouldn't as I'd be concerned how far behind he'd get as at that age you're developing very quickly.

It seems this trip Gaz has really tried to up the production and has tried to do something other than Disney this time as he says in the intro "join us over the next few weeks as we go to all the theme parks in Orlando" they've gone for 18 nights all Disney hotels but also going to Universal and say they will try to leave the bubble. Why not stay off property then?! After I've read that about him telling people to move so he could get his artsy shot I've gone off them so they're a hate watch now. Also I'm sorry but that trip is for you, the boy won't remember it when he's 10. I remember thinking when I was 7/8 I couldn't remember past 6 because parents asked if I remembered where we lived previously.

To be fair when Robyn goes she stays with friends a lot of the time

Just wanted to say will look into Emma Spears thanks for tip because I am always looking for vloggers that do stuff outside of Disney and Universal, I've got so bored of the same Disney trip they all do now.

The Kershaws came up on my homepage with a new trip to WDW. They've now done DPL in August and October 2021 and went to WDW in December. That last trip Gaz has only just finished uploading about 3 weeks ago, so I was surprised when new Travel Day appeared yesterday. Thing is the last December trip they made a big deal about it being Ollie's 5th birthday soon and that was the reason they were going. However it seems this most recent trip he ACTUALLY turns 5 during the holiday. I have a nephew who's a similar aged and worked out Ollie should be in his first year of school. I know there's different opinions about taking kids out of school, but at the moment it seems he'll have been out for about a month at least out of the past 7? I dunno just I personally wouldn't as I'd be concerned how far behind he'd get as at that age you're developing very quickly.

It seems this trip Gaz has really tried to up the production and has tried to do something other than Disney this time as he says in the intro "join us over the next few weeks as we go to all the theme parks in Orlando" they've gone for 18 nights all Disney hotels but also going to Universal and say they will try to leave the bubble. Why not stay off property then?! After I've read that about him telling people to move so he could get his artsy shot I've gone off them so they're a hate watch now. Also I'm sorry but that trip is for you, the boy won't remember it when he's 10. I remember thinking when I was 7/8 I couldn't remember past 6 because parents asked if I remembered where we lived previously.
i still just struggle to get into watching the kershaws vlogs, I just don’t gel with it, but then I don’t have kids so maybe I don’t see it through their eyes quite the same.
Fair play for trying to up the game a bit with production values, good to vary the styles a bit - avoid being like lazy bloggers like Hattan who just relies on the same style Vlog after Vlog

Can anyone reccomend any good vloggers? I’m going later in the year and watched a lot of Adam / Disney food blog when I went last time but found adams latest productions awful and not at all informative!!

Can anyone reccomend any good vloggers? I’m going later in the year and watched a lot of Adam / Disney food blog when I went last time but found adams latest productions awful and not at all informative!!
Superenthused or AllEars if you want up to date info on the parks.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.